Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New Install. Will not link Hello World  (Read 1525 times)

Vreejack

• View Profile
New Install. Will not link Hello World
« on: February 22, 2013, 05:26:56 pm »
Trying the codeblocks tutorial for SFML 2.0

Compiles just fine.  Odd functions not linking. Here's what I am doing:
Setting the SFML include and lib folders globally.
For the project, adding sfml-graphics-s-d, sfml-window-s-d, and sfml-system-s-d to the debug build (and the non-debug items to the release build), defining  SFML_STATIC for the whole project.

Everything seems listed okay in the log, but I am getting unresolved references to various "unwind" and "personality" items. Something to do with exceptions? I just installed these, so there should not be anything strange set yet.

g++.exe -Wall -fexceptions -DSFML_STATIC  -g    -IC:\dev\SFML\include  -c D:\Steamwire\SFMLTest\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o
g++.exe -LC:\dev\SFML\lib  -o bin\Debug\SFMLTest.exe obj\Debug\main.o    -lsfml-graphics-s-d -lsfml-window-s-d -lsfml-system-s-d
C:\dev\SFML\lib/libsfml-graphics-s-d.a(CircleShape.cpp.obj): In function `CircleShape':
D:/developpement/sfml-master/src/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.cpp:35: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
D:/developpement/sfml-master/src/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.cpp:35: undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'
D:/developpement/sfml-master/src/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.cpp:40: undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'
D:/developpement/sfml-master/src/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.cpp:40: undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'
etc...

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Re: New Install. Will not link Hello World
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 05:47:48 pm »
Your version of gcc doesn't match the one that you downloaded SFML for. You should recompile SFML.
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer

Vreejack

• View Profile
Re: New Install. Will not link Hello World
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 05:55:57 pm »
Was just about to ask that.  Thanks!

anything