Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: practice some SFML  (Read 1931 times)

morngrym

• View Profile
    • Email
practice some SFML
« on: February 02, 2015, 01:33:54 am »
Looking for 1 to 3 people to try do casual small games. 1) to learn better C++ programming and 2) its fun with some people. I usually have a few hours a day and for next little bit will be after like 6:30 pm pacific standard time for the next few weeks. It would be like to maybe talk about a small concept then each design one and then compare and go from there. I would like to work with SFML. I am still learning my self so don't expect someone who knows it all. I just want to practice and get some knowledge. I have made a simple text based game before, was single player, but there was monsters that would move around and attack u, they would drop loot, u could pick it up change weapons armor etc(but text based) I am tying to see if still have a copy of it. It was all 1 .cpp file but now im trying to move into multiple files so if your around that point and just want to spend some time as a group please msg me and I can msg back with a Skype or u can leae me with a way to contact. thanks and hope to hear from u. speaking English should be first although I know a good bit of Spanish too.

Please reply or msg me if interested.

ps: if your still fairly new we can learn together, if your fairly experienced maybe you can teach some good habits.

anything