Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Undefined References  (Read 2663 times)

Viruses

• View Profile
Undefined References
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:22:30 pm »
Ok so i've been trying to get SFML to work for the past few days and i keep getting "Undefined reference to sf:: "   and then theres like so many whenever i try to use sf:: namespace.  First there was a problem like this with a dll. " This application failed to start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll was not found" but i installed the dll and got it to work. Now I have this problem. I really want help i love SFML please reply! Thanks!
 :lol:

Viruses

• View Profile
Undefined References
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 02:45:43 am »
Ok so I downloaded the MinGW from the SFML tutorial "SFML 1.6 with codeblocks" or something and i downloaded the 4.4 version or something. Now i get "undefined reference to _imp__..."   and instead of the dots there some jibberish. There are like 11 errors starting with _imp__ . Please help

Viruses

• View Profile
Undefined References
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 04:16:17 am »
Ok so now I've solved that problem too. I didn't link "sfml-system,etc" in the linker tabs I believe so that's why it wasn't working. But now, there are no errors but when i run it, it just pops up as a simple,blank console application as if i was doing a regular C++ console application. No SFML window pops up. Please help!!!

anything