Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Having issues setting up SFMl 2.1 with C::B 12.11  (Read 1064 times)

CrescentWrench

• View Profile
Having issues setting up SFMl 2.1 with C::B 12.11
« on: October 03, 2013, 02:54:49 am »
Using 32-bit C::B 12.11
Using 32-bit TDM SFML 2.1 libraries

I followed the guide for setting up SFML 2.1 with C::B but it is not working.  This also isn't the first time either.  I have had issues with SFML for over a year, dating back to when 2.0 was still RC and 1.6 was stable.

I can set up SDL just fine with C::B and VS 2010 Professional.
However, whenever I try to set up SFML I get errors in C::B and VS 2010.

Here is my error output right now:

-------------- Build: Debug in SFMLtemplate (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

mingw32-g++.exe -Wall  -g    -ID:\SFML-2.1\include -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\include"  -c E:\CodeProjects\SFMLtemplate\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o
mingw32-g++.exe -LD:\SFML-2.1\lib -L"C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\lib"  -o bin\Debug\SFMLtemplate.exe obj\Debug\main.o    -lsfml-graphics-d -lsfml-window-d -lsfml-system-d
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `main':
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:6: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6StringC1EPKcRKSt6locale'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:6: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf9VideoModeC1Ejjj'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:6: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowC1ENS_9VideoModeERKNS_6StringEjRKNS_15ContextSettingsE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf11CircleShapeC1Efj'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:8: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf5Color5GreenE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:8: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf5Shape12setFillColorERKNS_5ColorE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:16: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window5closeEv'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:13: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window9pollEventERNS_5EventE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:19: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf5ColorC1Ehhhh'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:19: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderTarget5clearERKNS_5ColorE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:20: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderStates7DefaultE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:20: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderTarget4drawERKNS_8DrawableERKNS_12RenderStatesE'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:21: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window7displayEv'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK2sf6Window6isOpenEv'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:24: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowD1Ev'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:6: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowD1Ev'
E:/CodeProjects/SFMLtemplate/main.cpp:24: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowD1Ev'
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `ZN2sf11CircleShapeD1Ev':
D:/SFML-2.1/include/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.hpp:41: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf11CircleShapeE'
D:/SFML-2.1/include/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.hpp:41: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf11CircleShapeE'
D:/SFML-2.1/include/SFML/Graphics/CircleShape.hpp:41: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf5ShapeD2Ev'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Any ideas?  The C::B installation is fresh.  Like I said, SDL works just fine, so I do not understand why SFML is having issues.

SideNote:  SFML.Net doesn't work at all.  Even the examples included crash all the time.

Just for curiosity sake, here is what I get in VS 2010:
EDIT

Nevermind, I finally got SFML 2.1 to work with VS 2010. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:20:38 am by CrescentWrench »

CrescentWrench

• View Profile
Re: Having issues setting up SFMl 2.1 with C::B 12.11
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 03:32:52 am »
Wow...I feel like a moron.  Sorry, I simply followed the intstructions again from start to finish for the fourth timje and it finally worked.

:/

anything