Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Circles and ellipses are too edgy (liny)  (Read 1130 times)

Dajcok

• View Profile
    • Email
Circles and ellipses are too edgy (liny)
« on: March 05, 2020, 10:10:15 pm »
Hello,
I'm making program that can draw stuff. Problem comes when I draw circles and ellipses. As long as they're small in size it's ok but when I resize it the lines from which are circles made starts to be very visible. I've tried AA but haven't seen any difference. Is there any way to solve this problem or maybe add more lines to shape ?

Fx8qkaoy

• View Profile
Re: Circles and ellipses are too edgy (liny)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 06:39:31 am »
Hello,
I'm making program that can draw stuff. Problem comes when I draw circles and ellipses. As long as they're small in size it's ok but when I resize it the lines from which are circles made starts to be very visible. I've tried AA but haven't seen any difference. Is there any way to solve this problem or maybe add more lines to shape ?

Default number of points is 30 (at least on CircleShape I tested). It is normal that when u scale it way bigger to be visible. Increase the number of points when making the obj or use .setPointCount()

Dajcok

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Circles and ellipses are too edgy (liny)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 09:50:15 am »
Default number of points is 30 (at least on CircleShape I tested). It is normal that when u scale it way bigger to be visible. Increase the number of points when making the obj or use .setPointCount()
It works  8). Thank you very much for help ;D ;D

anything