Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Shape antialiasing  (Read 11785 times)

Dlaor

• View Profile
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 03:31:32 pm »
Quote from: "Laurent"
FindSFML.cmake can't find SFML if it's not in a standard path, you must tell CMake where you compiled/installed it. I don't remember the name of the variable to create (should be SFMLDIR or SFML_DIR), but anyway look at the comments in FindSFML.cmake, everything is explained.

As you can see in the screenshot, I did add a "SFML_DIR" variable... or do you mean I actually need to edit the .cmake file and add the variable manually?

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 03:34:11 pm »
No no, you did it right. But you didn't read the instructions in FindSFML.cmake... the variable is SFMLDIR ;)
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer

Dlaor

• View Profile
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 06:10:55 pm »
Huh, I changed it to SFMLDIR but I'm still getting the same errors...

Nexus

• SFML Team
  • Thor Developer
    • View Profile
    • Bromeon
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 06:53:46 pm »
Is "SFML.git" a directory? Did you click "Configure" again after adding the SFMLDIR entry?

And your build directory shouldn't be "c/lib", rather "c/build" or something like that.
Zloxx II: action platformer
Thor Library: particle systems, animations, dot products, ...
SFML Game Development:

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 07:00:42 pm »
Try to clear the cache, and restart from zero.

Dlaor

• View Profile
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:53 pm »
Quote from: "Nexus"
Is "SFML.git" a directory? Did you click "Configure" again after adding the SFMLDIR entry?

Yes and yes. But I fixed the issues by enabling advanced mode and filling in some directories...

So now I finally have my project files, but this happens when I compile...
Code: [Select]
C:\sfmlSVN\SFML.git\lib\lib\Debug\sfml-window-d-2.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2D8
For every SFML dll.  :(

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 07:08:22 pm »
You can't link to DLL files. Manually filling the variables is not a good idea. Clear the cache, and restart from zero ;)

Dlaor

• View Profile
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 07:18:13 pm »
You can't link to DLL files. Manually filling the variables is not a good idea. Clear the cache, and restart from zero ;)

Oh, right, forgot about that  :D
Anyway, I swear I restarted CMake and cleared the cache several times, but it kept giving me the error, so I tried changing the variables manually again. This time using the .lib files, obviously. And now I finally have my CSFML libraries  :D

Now I'll try and see if I can get them to work with the dotnet binding.

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 07:31:17 pm »
Anyway, I swear I restarted CMake and cleared the cache several times, but it kept giving me the error

Did you define the SFMLDIR variable again?
CMake is really easy, if you don't try to hack it or do silly things it should just work fine. All you have to do is define SFMLDIR and click "Configure", that's it ;)

Now I'll try and see if I can get them to work with the dotnet binding

This one should be easier. You don't even have to recompile SFML.Net in fact, just replace the CSFML DLLs with the ones you recompiled.

Dlaor

• View Profile
Shape antialiasing
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 08:08:35 pm »
Anyway, I swear I restarted CMake and cleared the cache several times, but it kept giving me the error

Did you define the SFMLDIR variable again?
CMake is really easy, if you don't try to hack it or do silly things it should just work fine. All you have to do is define SFMLDIR and click "Configure", that's it ;)

That was exactly what I was doing :(

This one should be easier. You don't even have to recompile SFML.Net in fact, just replace the CSFML DLLs with the ones you recompiled.

I think that the method I'm using to compile the CSFML DLL's is faulty, because the DLL's get corrupt or something... the graphics DLL I compiled was only like 100 kb, and the one included with dotnet was like 1.1 MB... and it complains about not being able to find the DLL's even though they are right there, next to the EXE... I'll probably have to get CMake working the correct way to fix this.

Also, I just thought of something. Because the SFML.Git folder has a period in the name, would it be possible that that would create problems?

anything