Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: nexxt moves  (Read 1370 times)

zanda

nexxt moves
« on: August 20, 2011, 06:56:25 am »
ok i recently finished the tut on c++.com and wanted to make a game i found reffrences to sfml and a couple head aches after got sfml 2 set up on code blocks and i know how to configure but i do not know sfml and was wndering if anyone could point me to a tut prefebly one i can download as a ebook or pdf and bare in mind i am new to c++ and as a matter of fact going to read a book (sams c++ in 21 days ) just to refresh and get more in depth info

so point me in the right direction please a tut for sfml or is there additional things i need to know

and i also suggest you guys make the tut on this site in pdf format i had to save all the pages  as web pages

Groogy

• MSN Messenger - groogy@groogy.se
    • View Profile
    • http://www.groogy.se
    • Email
nexxt moves
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 10:25:11 am »
There is a lot of tutorials just not for 2.0 as it's still being developed by Laurent and change from time to time so it would be no point in writing a tutorial for SFML2.

Anyway you should be able to use the 1.6 tutorials
Developer and Maker of rbSFML and Programmer at Paradox Development Studio

zanda

nexxt moves
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:47:53 pm »
Thanks had a look lastnight. I'm not so sure I got it 100 but I think I got enough
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 05:54:04 pm by zanda »

kidchameleon

• View Profile
    • Email
nexxt moves
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 10:40:26 pm »
Well if you have read the tutorials, just mess around and make small programs, not even games just short interactions with the keyboard, sounds etc etc, that's the best way to learn.