Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Weird Vector problem [Video/Source Included]  (Read 1038 times)

Pindrought

• View Profile
Weird Vector problem [Video/Source Included]
« on: April 20, 2015, 01:46:41 am »
Solved: I feel so stupid... I was debugging in release and that's why I was getting the unexpected behavior. Thanks for looking at it anyone who did sorry for wasting your time.  :-[

I am really dumbfounded on what is going on. The video explains the issue if you would like to see exactly what i'm encountering. Everything I have is encapsulated inside of my game class as far as rendering/sf objects such as rectangleshapes, texts, lines, etc. I added a
Code: [Select]
std::vector<int> IntegerVector; to my Game class, and the vector is constantly being modified/corrupted it seems. I don't know if it's a SFML thing or what, because I have done similar things using directx instead of SFML and never ran into this issue. (Having vectors inside of the game class randomly changing that is and also having the code randomly jump around)

Video highlighting issue:

You will probably have to select 1080p if it isn't on by default to be able to read the text.

Link to the source solution .rar: http://www.freewebs.com/smurf-job/SFML%20Template.rar

I would really appreciate it if anyone has a clue as to what is going on.

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:55:08 am by Pindrought »

G.

• View Profile
Re: Weird Vector problem [Video/Source Included]
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 01:48:36 am »
"This video is private."

anything