Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: sfml 2.3 with xcode gives me: Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 2  (Read 4256 times)

The Thinker

• View Profile
Hi guys,

I have installed sfml 2.3 on OSX 10.10.3, following this procedure (I have removed the files from version 2.2, that was working fine):

Copy the content of lib to /usr/local/lib and copy the content of include to /usr/local/include.
frameworks
Copy the content of Frameworks to /Library/Frameworks.
Copy the content of extlibs to /Library/Frameworks.
Xcode templates
Copy the SFML directory from templates to /Library/Developer/Xcode/Templates (create the folders if they don't exist yet).

When I create a new project with Xcode 6.3.1 I have the following error:

How can I please fix it? Many thanks! :)

ditto: can't get real path for source '/Users/m/Prog/Projects/SFML/git/packaging/tmp//install//Library/Frameworks/sfml-system.framework'
couldn't copy /Users/m/Prog/Projects/SFML/git/packaging/tmp//install//Library/Frameworks/sfml-system.framework to /Users/Fab/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/1-dqidrrzrkkplsdgqdjnojwxtagtg/Build/Products/Debug/1.app/Contents/Frameworks//sfml-system.framework
Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 2

NeonPeon

• View Profile
I am having the same problem. The shell script is trying to copy from /Users/m/[etc.] which does not exist. I will continue searching the forums...

The Thinker

• View Profile
Yes, it's verys strange. 2.1 and 2.2 were working fine.

Do you guys have an idea how to fix this problem please? :)

Thank you!

Hiura

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
My fault.  ::)

It will be fixed in 2.3.1 but in the meantime, run this in a terminal.

curl -fsSl https://gist.githubusercontent.com/mantognini/307d63352c136e47b34d/raw/996aa52d60c0e171a435d6b3802abaf1214d572c/template.patch | patch '/Library/Developer/Xcode/Templates/SFML/SFML App.xctemplate/TemplateInfo.plist'

Sorry for the inconvenience.
SFML / OS X developer

The Thinker

• View Profile
Thanks  8)