Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Veritas Framework  (Read 2053 times)

Veritas

• View Profile
    • Email
Veritas Framework
« on: June 19, 2014, 04:41:37 pm »
Hello everyone! Although this project is not directly related to sfml, I thought that it may be useful to the community.

Veritas is a C++ framework that I have been working on for some time and it's design is
based on the entity-component-system software architecture pattern.

It's goal is to provide a flexible core that allows for fast implementation of features while keeping maintenance to the minimum.

Although the framework is by no means completed yet (the messaging system is not yet completed and the code needs some polishing), for those interested the source can be found at GitHub.
Also, since this is my first serious project (and the first time I'm using GitHub), any feedback is largely appreciated!

Documentation and examples should be finished within a few weeks due to the exams not having finished yet.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:18:22 pm by Veritas »
"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate"

zsbzsb

• Active Maintainer of CSFML/SFML.NET
    • View Profile
    • My little corner...
    • Email
Re: Veritas Framework
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 04:55:57 pm »
Not sure what to say, its sounds nice and all - same as the rest of the game engines / frameworks that pop up here. But still... I can count the games that have actually been made with these game engines / frameworks on my fingers.

Best of luck and I hope you actually do something with this instead of writing another disconnected library.  ;)
Motion / MotionNET - Complete video / audio playback for SFML / SFML.NET

NetEXT - An SFML.NET Extension Library based on Thor