Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Newest XCode Template Updates  (Read 1188 times)

Tuffywub

• View Profile
    • Email
Newest XCode Template Updates
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:41:23 am »
I have been using the SFML 2.1 release with XCode for a while now, but I just built the latest sources from git, and there seems to be issues with the templates.

First of all, there is a cmake variable SFML_INSTALL_XCODE4_TEMPLATES, which confuses me because the readme in tools/templates/xcode says that it works for XCode 4 and 5.

I installed the templates in the latest git in tools/templates/xcode into the correct location and I am able to select them to create a new SFML project. All goes well until after I choose where to save the project, at which point XCode quits unexpectedly, with no error messages.

I'm guessing that the commit github.com/LaurentGomila/SFML/commit/19012c66ea40cda064bfc158a5cac7eabd21280d has somehow messed up the templates, resulting in a corrupt project or something :(

Let me know if you need any more information on my system or something, I'll see if I can look into this further when I have more time.

Hiura

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Newest XCode Template Updates
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:11:13 pm »
Arf', sorry, I forgot to update the readme. Last commit fix that.

Since the last update of the template, you need to build the template with cmake to configure them. If you don't configure them with cmake, Xcode will simply crash with no explanation. :-/
SFML / OS X developer

anything