Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Setting up  (Read 1561 times)

nawb

• View Profile
Setting up
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:10:30 pm »
Hello,
Im really interested in SFML engine, but I couldn't manage to set the engine up, so I'm willing to get some help.
A few times I tried doing everything, what the tutorial said, and ended up with errors:

If you can't see image:
C:\SFML-2.1\lib\libsfml-graphics-s.a(CircleShape.cpp.obj):CircleShape.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
C:\SFML-2.1\lib\libsfml-graphics-s.a(CircleShape.cpp.obj):CircleShape.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
C:\SFML-2.1\lib\libsfml-graphics-s.a(CircleShape.cpp.obj):CircleShape.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
C:\SFML-2.1\lib\libsfml-graphics-s.a(CircleShape.cpp.obj):CircleShape.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
||=== Build finished: 4 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 1 seconds) ===|

I downloaded MiniGW and installed all the packages its contained, then I did everything the tutorial said in the "Build options".
I searched forums about this problem, but ended up with nothing.
Thanks for any help.

FRex

• Back to C++ gamedev with SFML in May 2023
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Setting up
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 11:33:09 pm »
What libraries did you download?
Back to C++ gamedev with SFML in May 2023

nawb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 12:16:48 am »
I somehow thought that.. Nevermind, downloaded other library and all good now, thanks!
But question, how do I export my source into .exe file?

didii

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 12:20:00 pm »
Just build your project, then an .exe should be made somewhere in your working directory. The exact location is depended on the program you're using. Be sure to include your .dll's if you don't link your project statically.

anything