Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [Solved] MSVC2012 asking for msvcr100d.dll instead of msvcr110d.dll  (Read 1777 times)

didii

• View Profile
I've just gone from MSVC2010 to MSVC2012, loaded my old project up and had a lot of errors. Managed to get them away by simply creating a new one and copying all .cpp and .h files into it. I've also recompiled SFML for MSVC11 and linked my project with those files.

The problem I now have is that when I want to start my application it asks for the msvcr100d.dll file which is still from MSVC2010. Does that mean that I have not correctly compiled SFML and that SFML still needs that .dll or something entirely different? I don't get any error when I don't link SFML or don't use anything of it.
Downloading the msvcr100d.dll does not seem like the correct solution... I have found the msvcr110d.dll in the install folder.

Sorry to be bothering you by this.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:11:05 pm by didii »

didii

• View Profile
Re: [Solved] MSVC2012 asking for msvcr100d.dll instead of msvcr110d.dll
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 02:13:35 pm »
I've should have done something wrong with cmake. After downloading the pre-compiled version of SFML 2.1 and overwriting the libs, includes and .dll's the error is gone.

Quick question though: which of these files needs those visual studio specific files? The libraries or the .dll's?

anything