Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I would like to express my gratitude to all of you!  (Read 2066 times)

magneonx

• MSN Messenger - magnumneon04@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
I would like to express my gratitude to all of you!
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:54:54 am »
Hello SFML community! I am back again! As you can see with all the questions I have ask since the last few months, I was actually making a final project for college. We are actually developing new constructs for RTS games and we have named it as Route Defense and we are able to finish the game, albeit the fact we have some problems with the controls and design issues with SFGUI and such but we are able to pull it off. So thank you everyone! This community is great and active, I don't know if some of you are using SFGUI, but I would like to thank the community of SFML and SFGUI together! I am just so excited saying this that I don't have the luxury to type another post on their site but I swear the developers of SFGUI hang out around here. Again thank you SFGUI developers!

I am totally proud of what we have done since it is the first game we have developed and its an RD-RTS, it might not be the best out there but at least we have tried something that we have fruitfully achieved in the long run. Finally, the hard work pays off.

SO thank you again SFML and SFGUI community it had been a wonderful journey especially to the open source developers and to Laurent for this wonderful multimedia API!

Thank you again, thank you! Guys you are all awesome. Salute!

zsbzsb

• Active Maintainer of CSFML/SFML.NET
    • View Profile
    • My little corner...
    • Email
Re: I would like to express my gratitude to all of you!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 06:07:13 am »
Not sure if I was one to help you directly [too lazy to check all your threads :P], but on behalf of the community you are welcome, hopefully you will stick around and continue to use SFML  :D Maybe you will even become a regular contributor to the forums  ;)
Motion / MotionNET - Complete video / audio playback for SFML / SFML.NET

NetEXT - An SFML.NET Extension Library based on Thor

Grimshaw

• Nephilim SDK
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to express my gratitude to all of you!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:01:45 am »
Good luck with your new game! We will be around if you need something :)

anything