Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mac OS X 10.5 Executable Problem  (Read 1887 times)

Noegddgeon

• View Profile
    • Soundcloud
Mac OS X 10.5 Executable Problem
« on: September 29, 2009, 08:59:06 am »
Hello, everybody. I just discovered SFML the other day and decided to set it up on my Macbook, which is running OS X 10.5. I am using XCode 3 to create the program, and I followed all of the instructions on the tutorials page as far as setting up frameworks and the like. I tried to build the example in the threads tutorial on the website, the first one shown, as a Command Line Utility. It says that it built successfully; however, once I try to Build and Go, it says that there's no executable found at path /Users/coltonogden/testapp/build/Release/testapp. I did a check on it, and I found that there was indeed no folder called Release where it should have been located.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem, or whether there's something I haven't done or have done incorrectly? I would greatly appreciate the help. :]

Colton
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.

Ceylo

• View Profile
    • http://sfemovie.yalir.org/
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 10:33:44 pm »
Can you make an archive of your project's directory without the "build" directory and provide a link to download it ?

If you've no way to store your file on a server I'll give you my e-mail address by pm.
Want to play movies in your SFML application? Check out sfeMovie!

Noegddgeon

• View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:00 am »
Ceylo,

If sending you an email wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to do so. I don't have any account with a file hosting server of any sort, though I should probably get one.
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.

anything