Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: RED BLACK TREE -USING SFML NEED HELP  (Read 2039 times)

gepsjay

• View Profile
    • Email
RED BLACK TREE -USING SFML NEED HELP
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:43:42 am »
plzz help me to do red and black tree using sfml im a beginner here.. can anyone help me out here.. need help!!..  :( :( :( :(  ..it almost due.. please help.. need someone who could do it.  please help me out here..  :( :( :(

zmertens

• View Profile
Re: RED BLACK TREE -USING SFML NEED HELP
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 06:19:02 am »
Are you using SFML to visualize the red-black tree? Do you already have a working red-black tree algorithm set up? I think if you have some kind of Node class, you could use that to inherit from sf::CircleShape. You would have to use the sf::RenderWindow, and then you might want to look at it like a grid because you'll have to specify where to draw the nodes. Maybe you could store all the points in a VertexArray, and then draw the nodes at the respective points. You would want to create methods in the appropriate insert / delete RB-tree operations that use the setPosition(x, y) function from sf::CircleShape.

Naturally, it would help if you specify more about what you need to do and what you've already done?
The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off.

Geheim

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: RED BLACK TREE -USING SFML NEED HELP
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:34:03 am »
Can you stop posting the same wrong thing in every sub forum!? Better apply what people have told you in your 1st version, instead of spamming the forum with the worst help request you can make!
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress!