Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Linking Error Building from Snapshot  (Read 1442 times)

Acumen

• View Profile
Linking Error Building from Snapshot
« on: September 27, 2014, 02:27:53 am »
So I built from the latest snapshot (Sept 24 2014) in cmake having only built from 2.1 or earlier previously. I am linking statically and edited GlxContext to give me a core profile. These are things I did with 2.1 and had working.  In my solution I updated the library folders to the new ones

I added the new dependencies that I understand are now needed as shown in the attached image and the library folder for the externals. I am doing something wrong and have exhausted all my ideas and searches.

Right now when I try to compile with this line:

sf::Image icon;

Causes the following:

sfml-graphics-s.lib(Image.obj) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall sf::Image::~Image(void)" (??1Image@sf@@QAE@XZ) already defined in windowFunctions.obj

If I comment it out it compiles and runs. I am stuck, can someone show me what I am doing wrong?

Acumen

• View Profile
Re: Linking Error Building from Snapshot
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 02:35:54 am »
Ha not seconds after posting while trying to revert to my old properties I found I still was including the original source in one location. I should have given up earlier it would have saved me a bunch of head banging.

Sorry for the forum bloat! Feel free to deleting unless this might prevent someone else from adding more bloat in the future.