Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Multitarget VS solution for SFML.Net  (Read 3634 times)

Aidiakapi

• View Profile
Multitarget VS solution for SFML.Net
« on: October 06, 2014, 03:41:43 pm »
Hello, my first time on the forums. When I looked at the downloads for SFML.Net I saw you had to specify which target platform you want to download SFML for. Although it makes sense that you have a separate 32-bit and 64-bit version in C++, .NET code can be compiled for both architectures without much change.

I can imagine that there'll be games built using SFML.Net that would like to deliver both a 32-bit and 64-bit version. So I decided to make a template solution for doing that. I don't know if this has been done before (in public) but I couldn't find it.

The project references the SFML.Net dlls and will copy all extlibs dlls from the correct folder to the build output directory. It'll also include compiler constants to determine if you're compiling as 32-bit or 64-bit.
You can update which version of SFML.Net you want to use, by changing the files in the sfml\32bit and sfml\64bit folders (it'll only use the lib and extlibs folder).

You can download the solution at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga2iqoezu1a77kc/SfmlMultiplatform.zip?dl=0.

I hope this helps someone, and maybe a template could be provided by SFML.Net to help new users get started.

-Aidiakapi
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:00:12 pm by Aidiakapi »

zombox

• View Profile
Re: Multitarget VS solution for SFML.Net
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »
File is corrupted.

Aidiakapi

• View Profile
Re: Multitarget VS solution for SFML.Net
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 11:00:56 pm »
File is corrupted.

I only noticed just now that the file failed to upload. The new link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga2iqoezu1a77kc/SfmlMultiplatform.zip?dl=0.

anything