Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: got a little demo to show you,lol  (Read 2853 times)

pridefight

• View Profile

Elgan

• AOL Instant Messenger - Flat+1,+17+st+Cl
    • View Profile
got a little demo to show you,lol
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:53:10 pm »
Your guard drops when you push kick? Also when you spin, look left, not rightm, you will spin faster, (seriously). and you will be able to get back sight of the enemy quicker.

whats with clothes changing?

but so far so good.  nice work,. how about finishing up a bit more first?

Haikarainen

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:46:24 pm »
Lol, cool stuff!

I'm disturbed by some things;
1. Lightning changes, I'd say recap all animations and think about guard this time.
2.  Fix more fitting graphics, add some backgroundlayers as well. Camera + photoshop should do the trick.
3. That music ಠ_ಠ
4. Add some enemies, gameplay, and maybe network support, and upload it here when it's playable ;)

pridefight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 02:17:32 pm »
Quote from: "Elgan"
Your guard drops when you push kick? Also when you spin, look left, not rightm, you will spin faster, (seriously). and you will be able to get back sight of the enemy quicker.

whats with clothes changing?

but so far so good.  nice work,. how about finishing up a bit more first?

wow, here in the  SFML forum  i met with a martial artist, lol, thanks for your martial arts advise, any way, i'm quite new to this SFML and game programming thing, i just did it for fun, but i'll try to make it more playable,here is a new demo version, sorry but still no enemies:

pridefight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:31:28 pm »
Quote from: "Haikarainen"
Lol, cool stuff!

I'm disturbed by some things;
1. Lightning changes, I'd say recap all animations and think about guard this time.
2.  Fix more fitting graphics, add some backgroundlayers as well. Camera + photoshop should do the trick.
3. That music ಠ_ಠ
4. Add some enemies, gameplay, and maybe network support, and upload it here when it's playable ;)

thanks for your advise, i think i'll try to make it "work better", and then i worry about the "look better" thing, about the clothe changing problem, actually, i didn't finish photographing  my self in one day, so that makes it looks weird with changing clothe

anything