Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SFML-2.1 installer for Visual Studio 2013  (Read 1976 times)

MenhoWca

• View Profile
    • Email
SFML-2.1 installer for Visual Studio 2013
« on: December 06, 2014, 10:41:12 pm »
Yesterday I tried to install the package to VS2011 in VS2013 and it didn't work. Then as I searched for a solution I saw many people having issues in installing the library in it, even saw this topic and followed the steps, but then I saw that that was incomplete and just the x86 version. So I fixed the cmake, recompiled both architetures binaries and inspired by it I made an installer.

Install it in the Visual Studio 2013 folder, usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0 in 64-bit systems. It will install the libraries in the AppData folder, and create a template with the Shared/Static, Debug/Release, and 32-bit/64-bit configurations, so you don't need to lose time reconfiguring the paths.

Here's the installer, I hope it was alright to repackage it. All the files besides the original libraries were kept.
SFML 2.1 installer for VS2013

StormWingDelta

• View Profile
Re: SFML-2.1 installer for Visual Studio 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 09:47:23 pm »
hmm I was wondering when someone was going to revive this project.  Now if only there was a C# version of it to use as well. :) Good work on bringing it back to life. :D
I have many ideas but need the help of others to find way to make use of them.

anything