Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: KreiselBall  (Read 7177 times)

93interactive

• View Profile
    • http://93-interactive.com
KreiselBall
« on: October 15, 2009, 12:44:03 pm »
Hello,

after quite some work, my new game KreiselBall (commercial) is right before release.

I am currently building levels and i guess it will be finished in the next two weeks or so.

The game concept is similar to a few old school games from the SNES times. You play a ball, which just falls down, and you can turn the world around it. It will feature 2 game modes, race and puzzle. On puzzle you have to clear the screen from colored objects by changing your own color and then hitting them.

More information will be available on its homepage

I have made a particle emitter class for the game, which can currently achieve quite a few effects like rain, animated clouds, explosions and more. I currently have a problem with it, which makes it not very usable for other projects, so it would require some work to make it available for others, but if the interest is high enough, i could release it to the public, maybe under BSD license. Please let me know if you are interested.

93interactive

• View Profile
KreiselBall
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 05:08:21 pm »

danman

• View Profile
    • Email
KreiselBall
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 02:45:29 pm »
It's beautiful !

But i think collisions are so bad : we can't se the ball while it touch a wall.

I love the concept !
Pointilleur professionnel

93interactive

• View Profile
KreiselBall
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 04:29:48 pm »
KreiselBall is now available from its homepage

i am currently think about making a demo, if you are interested, let me know.

@danman: i am not sure what you mean, could you give more detail? Maybe you just mean the video, its recorded with... 15 fps i think, the ball moves quite fast sometimes and it might happen, that the video does not show the impact, but with 60fps while playing you can see them.

danman

• View Profile
    • Email
KreiselBall
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 09:50:21 pm »
i think too, but before i don't know ;) .

why not ?
Pointilleur professionnel

Nothingness0x

• View Profile
KreiselBall
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 06:52:57 pm »
" have made a particle emitter class for the game, which can currently achieve quite a few effects like rain, animated clouds, explosions and more. I currently have a problem with it, which makes it not very usable for other projects, so it would require some work to make it available for others, but if the interest is high enough, i could release it to the public, maybe under BSD license. Please let me know if you are interested."

Did you do it for public ? Would be interisting ...

anything