Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Real World SFML Meeting in Prague, CZ  (Read 4218 times)

Eremiell

• View Profile
Real World SFML Meeting in Prague, CZ
« on: April 06, 2016, 02:06:03 pm »
Hi everyone,

some of you might know me from IRC, some might not.

We've noticed over the time on IRC, there are quite some people with .cz domains and some weeks ago, I started to approach them and inquire about where they live and if they might be up for some real world meeting.

The first Prague SFML meeting took place about two weeks ago. We were expecting to be 3-4, but in the end, only two of us arrived.

Just recently, it happened to me, that some more people might be reached using forums.

So, are there more of us? Would there be some interest to meet once in a while, have chat over SFML, C++, gamedev and whatever anyone's currently interested in?

Hyden

Re: Real World SFML Meeting in Prague, CZ
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 05:19:49 pm »
Seems interesting, I won't be in the Czech Republic for a while but maybe you could instead just talk online? E.g using IRC, I'd recommend setting up a team on Slack and then just setting up times for people to talk at :)

Eremiell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 02:15:13 pm »
Totally missed the reply for a few days. I'm at #sfml@BoxBox practically 24/7, not that active in here apparently.

We can try the slack thing, if there's interest. I'm practically native to IRC, so I naturally prefer that, but I'm up to try new things. Already installed it, will explore it a bit first I guess.

Hyden

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 01:13:35 pm »
Yea, IRC might be better.

anything