Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Pro Shoot Strike  (Read 3190 times)

Gregory

• View Profile
Pro Shoot Strike
« on: February 21, 2010, 05:47:48 am »
Hey guys! I'm here to show you the beta of my first and new game in C++ using SFML, the Pro Shoot Striker

This is a very nice TDS game, isn't completed, I need to complet the online mode, same bugs and a big bug in the songs oO

The game has a banckmarck mode for test the computer ( this mode ins't translated to english )

The carrer mode isn't completed, if you will play, click in Choose Map, not in New Game.

The choose map have a auto map load that load all maps in the directory maps, automatic, I should to make maps and you download and past to maps directory and the game load automatic.

Controls:

Move the player: W,A,S,D
Move the player to mouse position: space
Shoot: Left mouse button
Bomb: Right mouse button, has a force bar

Screens:

Download:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/226422471/aff16da1/final.html

Thank you for all! and sorry my english, I'm brazilian. Bye!

Nexus

• SFML Team
  • Thor Developer
    • View Profile
    • Bromeon
Pro Shoot Strike
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 09:01:53 pm »
Nice, and the graphics look quite good! The GUI pleases me, too. ;)

Some problems I encountered:
  • The collision doesn't work smoothly all the time. I already managed to "teleport", even outside the map.
  • There's a weapon bug. From time to time, you can't fire (with any weapon), even though you still have enough ammo.
  • At me, sound doesn't work at all. I just don't hear anything... Is that your song bug?
And a question: Are grenades intended to have an effect through walls? And can they be reloaded?
Zloxx II: action platformer
Thor Library: particle systems, animations, dot products, ...
SFML Game Development:

Gregory

• View Profile
Pro Shoot Strike
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 05:57:15 pm »
1 - I will remake the collision for put out the bugs.

2 - Yes, has this bug, but in other computers, in my not =/, Why I have a very goo computer!? oO

3 - No, I deactivated the songs for now, the bug is bad, some times when load or play the songs the game crash

4 - Still can not be recharged. I don't know how to make to the explosions not exceed the walls =/

sorry my english ^^

anything