Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mouse click & JoyButton perform strangly when switching windows  (Read 773 times)

Lkcynric

• View Profile
EDIT: Can someone please delete the old topic since I can't do it myself? Thank you. sorry for the trouble. This one.

Hi there, I have 2 bugs in my game. I tried to explain it before, but was a long and dumb explanation.

In the "simple" (couldn't make it smaller) code bellow there are 2 issues:

1. - if you click the options text, the new window open, if you click that window it closes. But then it doesn't recognize any mouse clicks until I move the mouse. Its a strange behavior I cant solve on my own.
PS: You can make it work the other way around, so its window 2 that wont recognize clicks until you move the mouse.

2. - If you start the program and press controller button 1, the 2nd window will open and instantly close. After that it works as intended, press & hold the button, the new window will only open. release, press again and it will close.
But if you open & close the 2nd window using the ENTER key the bug happens again. You press the controller button and the window will open and insta close.

Hope someone can help me with this silly problem.
Thank you for your time!

Full test code that replicates both problems:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 04:57:27 pm by Lkcynric »