Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Information about ObEngine  (Read 2850 times)

danersound

• sound of the silent
    • View Profile
    • Email
Information about ObEngine
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:01:09 pm »
hi! i just found this repo on github : https://github.com/Sygmei/ObEngine
i really want to know why the travis build fail?... if i follow the " tutorial : Building Ă–bEngine "  it will work ? i would like to became a contributor, anyone know the owner? on the wiki there are some links broken... i would like to fix it .

sjaustirni

• View Profile
Re: Information about ObEngine
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 08:54:14 am »
Hi there!

i really want to know why the travis build fail?
The result of the very last build you can find here: https://github.com/Sygmei/ObEngine
You can see this snippet there, which suggests CMake couldn't find Qt library
(click to show/hide)

if i follow the " tutorial : Building Ă–bEngine "  it will work ?
If you pick a build that passes it should. This one seems promising.

i would like to became a contributor, anyone know the owner? on the wiki there are some links broken... i would like to fix it .
Having had a quick look at the wiki it looks very well written. There are some localhost links, but that is because the wiki is WIP. If you really think that there is something you can fix, I suggest you to open an issue there.

Also, please note that this is SFML forum. ObEngine simply happens to be using it. If you encounter an issue with an opensource repository in the future, it would be much appreciated (and quicker for you) if you actually contacted the owners of the project directly. You can sometimes contact them via email on their Github profile page, if that is not the case, opening a new issue is usually the best next thing to do.

Happy coding  ;D

anything