Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SFML.Net setting window active AND music loop points - Laurent  (Read 2755 times)

Tigre Pablito

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ladies and Guys

I would like to know if sometime the issue of setting window active or focussed and the one about Music loop points will be fixed/added to SFML.Net.

And, once again, I'll give an opinion: I don't think threats are the way for asking for something. Even less, that granting the requested thing is a way to respond a threat or a push. Clippboard support, as Laurent said from the beggining of that thread, has nothing to do with a multimedia library. But because of the push of some members, one of those that prompted others to switch to SDL, it seems that "feature request" has been started to develop/add to SFML. I wonder when the developer(s) and the SFML Team will stop fearing these kind of movements and characters, and just continue doing what they do the best (the multimedia library, SFML). I anyone wants to switch to SDL or whatever it was, then GO to SDL or where they want if they like it more. Nobody is forced to stay in SFML if he/she likes SDL more. But, as I saw, that member doesn't seem to think that SDL is better. I say this with no intention to offend anyone.

But why I say this? Because there are issues that really have to do with a multimedia library, such as the ones I mention here, that don't bring threats and are not too difficult to do. And, obviously, because I actually think that if someone(s) say(s): "Do this, or I will go to another place", I would reply "Go to another place". Other case would be if someone say "Would you please do this? (And thanks for what you have already done)".

Pablo

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Re: SFML.Net setting window active AND music loop points - Laurent
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:14:54 am »
I've already answered your questions in your previous topic that was moved to the correct sub-forum.

https://en.sfml-dev.org/forums/index.php?topic=24040.0
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer