Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Problems with Executable  (Read 2171 times)

Ezert

• View Profile
Problems with Executable
« on: December 17, 2018, 04:00:28 pm »
Hello everyone!

Well, here is my problem:
When I run an SFML code within Code Blocks, everything works, but when I click on the executable (project > bin > debug >> sfml_code.exe). An error message appears saying that some DLLs couldn't be found. So I copy and paste the requested DLLs in the same directory where the executable is. Then I tried to execute the program again and a new error message appeared. I couldn't understand what the message means...
There are some images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hPkEREKYqu2iOFgeTYABX5-pVDR8Nay9
(look at the titles)

Thanks in advance o/

Raynobrak

• View Profile
Re: Problems with Executable
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 05:21:42 pm »
Hi,

I don't understand spanish.
Are you sure you put the right dlls ? The correct version of SFML and architecture, 64 Bit or 32 bit ?

Tijmen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 04:21:34 pm »
Code Blocks probably sets the working directory to the project root ($(PROJECT_ROOT)), where the dll's are currently placed. When launching the program manually the working directory is $(PROJECT_ROOT)\bin\Debug. Try copying the executable to the $(PROJECT_ROOT) and see if that fixes it (so copy the .exe to the folder with the dll's in it).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 04:26:27 pm by Tijmen »

Ezert

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 12:31:23 pm »
Code Blocks probably sets the working directory to the project root ($(PROJECT_ROOT)), where the dll's are currently placed. When launching the program manually the working directory is $(PROJECT_ROOT)\bin\Debug. Try copying the executable to the $(PROJECT_ROOT) and see if that fixes it (so copy the .exe to the folder with the dll's in it).

Hi. It's been a long time since you answered me...
I'm sorry...

Well, are you telling me to do this? (image)
Because it doesn't work. The same problem happens... :/

Thank you to be trying to help me!