Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: MarioMan: The PacMan/Mario Mesh-Up!  (Read 3874 times)

razil_zul

• View Profile
MarioMan: The PacMan/Mario Mesh-Up!
« on: May 16, 2010, 08:14:14 am »
My 2nd attempt on a 2D game.

What happens when Mario Steps into the Pacman universe? Well this is where you find out! Presenting my 2nd official 2D game MarioMan. Read on to find out more. If you like the game please leave me a comment thanks!

Story:
One fine day, Princess Peach was wondering off on the outskirts of the Mario Universe when all of a sudden gets ambushed by Blinky (Red Ghost) and Pinky (Pink Ghost) and dragged into the Pacman Universe. In an attempt to save his Princess once again, Mario bravely enters the Pacman Universe with Goomba unknowingly following behind. Inside Mario uncovers a real surprise to the actual culprit behind all this.

Features:
- A revamp pacman clone.
- 8 Levels. Including 1 boss level.
- Unlockable hidden character (Complete the game to gain access)
- High Score Table
- Mario Sound and Graphics!
- Total of 5 monsters plus 1 mystery boss.
- A very special final ending cutscene. (Complete the game to find out!)

Video Playthrough:

Visit my web @ http://www.razilzul.com for more info about the project, other projects and me. Any comments and suggestions regarding the game would be great. thanks!

Release: http://www.razilzul.com/ccount/click.php?id=6

Ashenwraith

• View Profile
MarioMan: The PacMan/Mario Mesh-Up!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 09:06:55 pm »
I think it needs pipes to connect off-screen areas and I'm not really fan of the wood motif VS underground/dark.

Also I know it's MarioMan, but if he can't ever jump something is wrong with Mario. This game would also benefit from using better 4-way sprites like in SMRPG (a Mario-Zelda mashup with the SMRPG sprites would have been so awesome).

But other than that it's good. The cutscene in the beginning was fun--could use a background image.

anything