Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Python binding generation tools  (Read 30271 times)

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Python binding generation tools
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 03:17:31 pm »
It's enough for the developer, but do you expect the end-user to execute the game in a console?

End users can redirect sf::Err() to a file or to nothing.

Anyway, why do you need to throw an exception?

In languages where exceptions *are* the standard way to handle errors, you should use them. I don't know about Ruby, but for example in SFML.Net I use them. It goes well with the fact that the LoadXxx functions are transformed to constructors.
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer

Groogy

• MSN Messenger - groogy@groogy.se
    • View Profile
    • http://www.groogy.se
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 03:27:06 pm »
Quote from: "Laurent"
In languages where exceptions *are* the standard way to handle errors, you should use them. I don't know about Ruby, but for example in SFML.Net I use them. It goes well with the fact that the LoadXxx functions are transformed to constructors.

That's a hard one for Ruby I think... Some do some don't. The "constructors" in Ruby can simply return nil instead of throwing an exception. From my experience, most of the time exceptions are used to describe developer errors like invalid syntax, incompatible arguments(since Ruby uses Duck-typing I call it incompatible), undefined local variable or method and similar situations. I'll have to think a bit to see if I should add a SFML::Error exception.

Also more to topic, so the sf::Err isn't made for the developer that makes use of SFML? Redirect it to a stream we can read from and pass the error messages to an exception?
Developer and Maker of rbSFML and Programmer at Paradox Development Studio

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 03:34:39 pm »
Also more to topic, so the sf::Err isn't made for the developer that makes use of SFML? Redirect it to a stream we can read from and pass the error messages to an exception?

No, it's more like an error log, it's not supposed to be reinjected into something else.
But I don't see anything against using to to retrieve the error message in a string/exception/whatever, if that works well with the language.
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer

Groogy

• MSN Messenger - groogy@groogy.se
    • View Profile
    • http://www.groogy.se
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2011, 04:06:44 pm »
So something like:
Code: [Select]

SFML::Image.new("image/dont/exist.png") # Returns nil
SFML::Err # Now has the standard SFML failed to load error message
SFML.use_exceptions = true
SFML::Image.new("image/dont/exist.png") # Generates a SFML::LoadError with message from the latest SFML::Err line
SFML::Err # Contains the whole log of errors, not affected by the use of exceptions.

Maybe something for you too bastien?
Developer and Maker of rbSFML and Programmer at Paradox Development Studio

bastien

• View Profile
    • http://bastien-leonard.alwaysdata.net
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 12:24:04 am »
I tried to make it easy to retrieve the last error message.
This code appears to work:

const char* last_message = NULL;
std::size_t last_message_size = 0;

class MyBuff : public std::streambuf
{
    std::streamsize xsputn(const char* s, std::streamsize n)
    {
        last_message = s;
        last_message_size = n;

return n;
    }
};

MyBuff my_buff;
sf::Err().rdbuf(&my_buff);

I'm worried about not overriding all that is needed, and that the method might be called several times for the same message if it's long.
Aslo, is there a simpler way?
Check out pysfml-cython, an up to date Python 2/3 binding for SFML 2: https://github.com/bastienleonard/pysfml-cython

bastien

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 07:13:50 am »
I uploaded a source release: https://bitbucket.org/bastienleonard/pysfml2-cython/downloads/PySFML%202-0.0.1.zip

I think the main features are there, but there's probably a lot of bugs lurking around.

The generated documentation is there (unfinished also, of course): http://bastien-leonard.alwaysdata.net/pysfml/doc/index.html (for some reason, index.html has to be in the URL)
Check out pysfml-cython, an up to date Python 2/3 binding for SFML 2: https://github.com/bastienleonard/pysfml-cython

bastien

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 11:02:17 am »
Anyone wants to test it? I uploaded a snapshot that doesn't require Cython to compile: https://bitbucket.org/bastienleonard/pysfml2-cython/downloads

I tried to test it on Windows, but I get a strange error when compiling SFML 2 with VC++ 2008 (I'll probably post that in another topic).

danman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 10:33:34 pm »
I don't have so much time at the moment but maybe i'll try sunday or wednesday ;) . I was waiting for PySFML2.
Pointilleur professionnel

Beliar

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 11:14:12 am »
There where some recent changes to sfml2 that made the binding incompatible but i managed to fix that locally and compile it using MinGW.

I only tested the examples so far but it seems i can finally switch to sfml2, even though, as you wrote, the binding may contain bugs.
Debuggers don't remove bugs. They only show them in slow motion.

bastien

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2011, 07:53:35 pm »
With SFML 2's move to Github, I've decided to move the binding to Github as well, although I'm not a huge fan of Git. The new URL is: https://github.com/bastienleonard/pysfml2-cython

I've updated the binding so that it works with the latest SFML 2 snapshot.
I'm also going to start a clean topic one of these days, since this one is supposed to be about the various way to generate Python bindings.

As usual, you can download a snapshot of the source at Github, which won't require that you install Cython.

BLU3 L30PARD

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2011, 07:19:27 pm »
I can't build the Snapshot :(
I put the "SFML" folder from the "include" folder of the latest sfml2 release from github into the "PySFML 2-0.0.1" Folder and set USE_CYTHON to False.
Then I opened the command line and typed "python setup.py build_ext --inplace". But I get the following output:

running build_ext
building 'sf' extension
creating build
creating build\temp.win32-2.7
creating build\temp.win32-2.7\Release
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\BIN\cl.exe /c /nologo /Ox /MD /
W3 /GS- /DNDEBUG -IC:\Development\Python27\include -IC:\Development\Python27\PC
/Tpsf.cpp /Fobuild\temp.win32-2.7\Release\sf.obj
sf.cpp
c:\users\niklas\desktop\pysfml 2-0.0.1\SFML/Graphics.hpp(32) : fatal error C1083
: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "SFML/Window.hpp": No such file or
 directory
error: command '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\BIN\cl.exe"' f
ailed with exit status 2

Sorry, that's German, but I think you'll understand it ;)
Please, tell me what I did wrong!

Beliar

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2011, 10:00:14 pm »
Hmm, that is strange, it seems like its trying to find "SFML/Window.hpp" in "c:\users\niklas\desktop\pysfml 2-0.0.1\SFML" which it, of course, can't find.

I don't know much about the vc compiler so i can't help though.

bastien

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2011, 01:13:23 am »
Apparently he moved the SFML headers in the PySFML directory. What is strange is that apparently Graphics.hpp was found, but not Window.hpp.

Anyway, you should install the SFML headers (include/*) and libraries (lib/*) in the appropriate directories so that Visual Studio automatically recognizes them.
Apparently, the makefile generated by Cmake has an “install” target, so maybe you can use that, i.e. type “make install” in the console.

BLU3 L30PARD

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2011, 12:48:14 pm »
Hm...
I copied the include and the lib folder I compiled before to the VC folder
so the compiler found it, but now I'm getting hundrets of errors:

sf.cpp(5370) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5371) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5372) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5373) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5374) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5375) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5379) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5380) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5381) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5382) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5383) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5384) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5385) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5386) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5387) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5752) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5758) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5893) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(5900) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(7633) : warning C4018: '<': Konflikt zwischen 'signed' und 'unsigned'
sf.cpp(8397) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8410) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8439) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8440) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8467) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8480) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8493) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8526) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True' o
der 'False') gesetzt (Auswirkungen auf Leistungsverhalten möglich)
sf.cpp(8619) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8793) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True' o
sf.cpp(8854) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(8931) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9008) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9161) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9162) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9163) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9252) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True' o
sf.cpp(9353) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9579) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9752) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True' o
sf.cpp(9813) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9890) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(9967) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', möglic
her Datenverlust
sf.cpp(10120) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(10121) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(10122) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(10211) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
oder 'False') gesetzt (Auswirkungen auf Leistungsverhalten möglich)
sf.cpp(10352) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(12833) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(13558) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(14454) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(15655) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(15838) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(15920) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(15987) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(15988) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(15992) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(15993) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16113) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16114) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16118) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16119) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16234) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16235) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16239) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16240) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16280) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16343) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16344) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16348) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(16349) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(17534) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(17571) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(18213) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(18251) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(18298) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(18299) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(18303) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(18304) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(18400) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(19817) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(19915) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20193) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20440) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20441) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20445) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20446) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20520) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(20558) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21042) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21058) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21111) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21133) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21134) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21147) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21148) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(21149) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(22196) : error C2039: 'PollEvent': Ist kein Element von 'sf::RenderWindow
'
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\INCLUDE\SFML/Graphics/R
enderWindow.hpp(43): Siehe Deklaration von 'sf::RenderWindow'
sf.cpp(22268) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(22611) : warning C4244: 'Argument': Konvertierung von 'int' in 'float', m
öglicher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(22648) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(22853) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(24101) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(24400) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(24624) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(25089) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(25437) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(25474) : warning C4800: 'int': Variable wird auf booleschen Wert ('True'
sf.cpp(25535) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25695) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25696) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25697) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25698) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25699) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25702) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25714) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25717) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25718) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25719) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25720) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25721) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25894) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25895) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25896) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25897) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25900) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25912) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25915) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25916) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25917) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(25918) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26083) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26084) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26085) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26088) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26100) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26103) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26104) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26105) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26253) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26254) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26282) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26283) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26778) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26779) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26784) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
sf.cpp(26785) : warning C4244: '=': Konvertierung von 'double' in 'float', mögli
cher Datenverlust
error: command '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\BIN\cl.exe"' f
ailed with exit status 2
C:\Users\Niklas\Desktop\PySFML 2-0.0.1>

That are the last lines the command line has shown, there're much more ;)
I'll download MinGW next time, hoping it will compile with that Toolchain...[/quote]

Beliar

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2011, 12:59:40 pm »
sf.cpp(22196) : error C2039: 'PollEvent': Ist kein Element von 'sf::RenderWindow
'

(Means something like "'PollEvent': Is no Element of sf::RenderWindow)

It seems like you don't have the newest pysfml2 AND sfml2

The other things are warnings, not nice, i don't like if they come from third party libraries, but you can to ignore them.