Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Preserving Scale upon Window Resize and Tao Images  (Read 2307 times)

Kwang1imsa

• MSN Messenger - kwang1imsa@gmail.com
    • View Profile
Preserving Scale upon Window Resize and Tao Images
« on: October 29, 2010, 06:35:08 pm »
I'd like to preserve the scale of what I'm drawing to the RenderWindow instead of the projection resizing to fit with its size.
PreserveOpenGLState does not fix this for me. When I draw things in OpenGL, I reset the projection/viewport upon window resize and the scale is preserved. Is there a way where I can do this through SFML?

In addition, I know this may not be the place to ask this, but I'm having trouble binding textures and drawing images with Tao. I know the procedure of doing it in C++, but I am currently using the .Net binding.

Thanks.

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
Preserving Scale upon Window Resize and Tao Images
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 07:19:32 pm »
I'd like to preserve the scale of what I'm drawing to the RenderWindow instead of the projection resizing to fit with its size.

Resize the window's view to the new size when you receive a Resized event; by default the view is not resized that's why everything is scaled.

In addition, I know this may not be the place to ask this, but I'm having trouble binding textures and drawing images with Tao. I know the procedure of doing it in C++, but I am currently using the .Net binding.

Can you give more details about what you want to do? Can you show the C++ way of doing it?
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer