Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [SFML] [MAC] Nonfunctional application/tool for SFML  (Read 2252 times)

gobblewobble123

• View Profile
[SFML] [MAC] Nonfunctional application/tool for SFML
« on: April 05, 2011, 04:51:27 am »
I use XCode 3.1.3, and yes, I went through the tutorial for SFML 1.6 (64-bit), and got to the part where I placed the SFML Application and tools in their respective places. But, this is where my first problem occurred. I did NOT see the Application or the Tool in either "Create an Application" or "Command Line Utility" when I tried to create a new project. So, I proceeded to find "Command Line Utility.xcodeproj," and saw that it wasn't like a normal .xcodeproj, so I went to Window.hpp, and copied and pasted it in. I built and run, and discovered 41 errors, and here are a few:

SFML/Window.hpp: No such file or directory
'sf' has not been declared
'Window' was not declared in this scope

Almost all of the errors are like this; they mostly say things aren't declared in scope.
Gobblewobble123

Hiura

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
[SFML] [MAC] Nonfunctional application/tool for SFML
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 04:22:53 pm »
You have to link against sfml frameworks (here you have to add SFML, sfml-system and sfml-window frameworks to you project).

But why are you using Xcode 3.1 and not 3.2 instead ? (That might be the reason why you cannot find the template in Xcode.)
SFML / OS X developer

anything