Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: OpenVillage Game Engine  (Read 894 times)

Mrremrem

• Working my way to making a game engine!
    • View Profile
    • Github profile :)
OpenVillage Game Engine
« on: November 26, 2023, 05:36:25 am »

Howdy!

I'm thrilled to introduce my tile based game engine, OpenVillage, a project I've been working on for quite a while now! OpenVillage encompasses a range of innovative features, including robust data structures for seamless entity handling, captivating sprite animations, and more.

It's definitely still a work in progress, like properly handling collisions (I'm currently working on it, I'm going back to school next week but I'll jump back as soon as possible!), refining little things that can help make games spark like textboxes (which works, but I really want to add in more customization options like next animations). Oh, and documentation is underway, with comments sprinkled throughout (more on the way, I promise!).

Anyways, I'm getting ready to leave home tomorrow! I'll see y'all soon!

Edit: Gahh forgot my Github link: https://github.com/Mrremrem/OpenVillage/

jokifoter

• View Profile
Re: OpenVillage Game Engine
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 03:50:56 pm »
I've reviewed your project, you're great!!! keep going and you'll achieve the desired result! 8)
and if you want everything to be as great in Diablo, WoW, ApexLegends as it is in your projects, you can use this service - boosthive
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 08:31:24 am by jokifoter »

Mrremrem

• Working my way to making a game engine!
    • View Profile
    • Github profile :)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 09:54:46 pm »
I've reviewed your project, you're great!!! keep going and you'll achieve the desired result! 8)

Thank you!!! I'll definitely work on it during break and continue my journey on how game engines work!!!

Also, based on your account age, I have a feeling you know me really well too ;)

jokifoter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 12:46:28 am »
 ??? ::)don't worry about it

nanib

• View Profile
    • epiccarry
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 08:46:05 am »
Indeed, an unusual project, on its basis it is possible to create in miniature one of the areas of WoW carry, such as the Dark Forest, for example. I hope the project will not cease to please us with updates. Good luck to the author).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 09:24:10 am by nanib »

anything