Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Basic Game Design tutorial posted  (Read 5116 times)

GatorQue

• View Profile
Basic Game Design tutorial posted
« on: May 31, 2011, 05:36:54 am »
Hey everyone!  I am writing to let you know about my new tutorial on the Wiki page entitled Basic Game Design.  I have been planning this tutorial for the past few months and would love to hear what you guys think.  I still have 3 more sections to add, hopefully by tomorrow.  Feel free to contribute your thoughts and experiences to this tutorial.  I think it makes a great precursor to my first tutorial: Basic Game Engine.

I'm working on some new additions to the Basic Game Engine source code that I also hope to have posted soon.  I will also be implementing at least the Sprite Engine mentioned in the Basic Game Design tutorial I posted today during this summer.  This will be one of the first Game Engine examples that will be added to the Basic Game Engine code base and serve as the example for the Basic Game Engine code base in the future until I can create other great game examples.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in my efforts to make creating games more fun and enjoyable and perhaps less daunting.

anything