Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Failed To Open Audio Device (OS X Lion / SFML2.0)  (Read 1818 times)

soren

• View Profile
Failed To Open Audio Device (OS X Lion / SFML2.0)
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:30:56 am »
I downloaded the 2.0 source, used CMake to build with: Examples/Frameworks/Shared_libs/Templates checked.  Framework_prefix is /Library/Frameworks.

ran make & sudo make install

Started up Xcode, checked use frameworks. Template built successful.  Ran it and got this error.

The rest of the program still runs tho (image&text. esc closes it)

Code: [Select]
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin".tty /dev/ttys002
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-system.framework/Versions/2.0.0/sfml-system (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-system" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-window.framework/Versions/2.0.0/sfml-window (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-window" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-graphics.framework/Versions/2.0.0/sfml-graphics (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-graphics" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-audio.framework/Versions/2.0.0/sfml-audio (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-audio" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-network.framework/Versions/2.0.0/sfml-network (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-network" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/SFML.framework/Versions/2.0.0/SFML (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "SFML" (not yet mapped into memory).
[Switching to process 46757 thread 0x0]
Failed to open the audio device

Built with OpanAL.Framework Hiura uploaded not too long ago. As it was giving errors with the original one.

hardan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:11:22 am »
i have the same problem!
when i try to do a simple window. when i compile a window appears but its all locked up and then the pointer starts to spin(like it does when it loads)
when i hit escape or press the close button it doesnt go away until i hit stop in xcode.
i use sfml 1.6 btw
Code: [Select]

This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin".
tty /dev/ttys000
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-audio.framework/Versions/A/sfml-audio (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-audio" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-graphics.framework/Versions/A/sfml-graphics (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-graphics" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-network.framework/Versions/A/sfml-network (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-network" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-system.framework/Versions/A/sfml-system (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-system" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sfml-window.framework/Versions/A/sfml-window (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sfml-window" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/SFML.framework/Versions/A/SFML (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "SFML" (not yet mapped into memory).
warning: Unable to read symbols for @executable_path/../Frameworks/sndfile.framework/Versions/A/sndfile (file not found).
warning: Unable to read symbols from "sndfile" (not yet mapped into memory).
[Switching to process 2056 thread 0x0]
kill
quit
Program ended with exit code: 0

Hiura

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 06:14:33 pm »
soren : this is a known issue. I'll fix it as soon as I have some free time. In the meantime, go to your project settings, under build phases, uncheck the second box on the following screen.

hardan : I don't know what is messing up in your application; maybe an infinite loop somewhere. If you cannot find the error you can open a new thread as it doesn't concern SFML 2.0.
SFML / OS X developer

anything