Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mac OS X Lion SFML 2.0 Texture problem  (Read 2194 times)

Erebus

• View Profile
Mac OS X Lion SFML 2.0 Texture problem
« on: April 01, 2012, 02:42:35 am »
I decided to try out SFML 2.0, and after compiling it from git using cmake and make I could create a project using xcode.
However when running the "template" app (no change to the code) I get an error saying "Failed to create texture, invalid size (0x0)" and it closes. I have tried different file formats, .bmp, .tga, .png, .jpg

I also tried to comment out the hole Texture and Spirit part and it doesn't close right away, however the font isn't rendered correctly, it only shows boxes in different sizes instead of letters.

I have searched but not found anything about this, only found error with regards to paths and thats not a problem, it finds the file.

texus

• View Profile
    • TGUI
    • Email
Re: Mac OS X Lion SFML 2.0 Texture problem
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 10:42:48 am »
Try again with the latest git version.
There was a problem with creating textures which was reported here: http://en.sfml-dev.org/forums/index.php?topic=7453.0

I am working on Mac OS X Lion too (with an older sfml version) and the template app runs perfect here, so the above will probably be your problem.
TGUI: C++ SFML GUI

Erebus

• View Profile
Re: Mac OS X Lion SFML 2.0 Texture problem
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 12:38:00 pm »
Well actually there where no problem with the template app itself, it was the texture thing.
I updated to the latest from git and it works right away.