Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Animating changes, making onclick functions and using intervals  (Read 1899 times)

zoran404

• View Profile
So I'm making those libraries that can animate changes (like position change, scale, origin and rotation), execute functions after timeout and in intervals and making event listener and onclick functions (which isn't coming up very fast since there are many different events and when you rotate and do other stuff to sprite it is hard to determine is it clicked on or not).

I putted a test exe file in attachments (dosen't include the 3 dll files needed to run it, so you will have to add that).
It has 1 second timeout till beginning and I seted an interval to repeat the animation every 9 seconds, because that is how long it lasts.

So try out my test file and if anyone has any idea what else I could make please tell.

[attachment deleted by admin]

zsbzsb

• Active Maintainer of CSFML/SFML.NET
    • View Profile
    • My little corner...
    • Email
Re: Animating changes, making onclick functions and using intervals
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 02:49:21 am »
Please do not make duplicate posts!
First Post

When you give us a compiled binary, and say "run this, tell me what is wrong" that does not help you out at all. We need to see a complete and minimal code example. Read this and try to post again.
Motion / MotionNET - Complete video / audio playback for SFML / SFML.NET

NetEXT - An SFML.NET Extension Library based on Thor

zoran404

• View Profile
Re: Animating changes, making onclick functions and using intervals
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 01:16:59 pm »
There is nothing wrong now.