Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Could not build in xcode  (Read 2785 times)

chukyka

• View Profile
Could not build in xcode
« on: November 19, 2014, 01:35:18 am »
Hello, I'm new with SFML, I've installed everything that is on the download page, and I try to run the sfml template and xcode 5 says this:

clang: error: unknown argument: '-frameworksfml-system' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]
clang: note: this will be a hard error (cannot be downgraded to a warning) in the future
clang: error: unknown argument: '-frameworksfml-window' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]
clang: note: this will be a hard error (cannot be downgraded to a warning) in the future
clang: error: unknown argument: '-frameworksfml-graphics' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]
clang: error: unknown argument: '-frameworksfml-audio' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]
clang: error: unknown argument: '-frameworksfml-network' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]

I don't know what to do, please help!

G.

• View Profile
Re: Could not build in xcode
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:41:55 am »
Did you download and use the template for xcode5? (it's written in a red box in the tutorial)

Hiura

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Could not build in xcode
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 11:10:46 am »
G. said it. Please use the search feature of the forum next time, there are tons of this question here...
SFML / OS X developer