Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Gemstone Keeper - An ASCII based Roguelike Shooter  (Read 20419 times)

gamepopper

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gemstone Keeper - An ASCII based Roguelike Shooter
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 11:19:26 pm »
You should try making a .tar.gz (or .tgz) file instead of a .zip, that should preserve the file permissions.

Done! :)

texus

• View Profile
    • TGUI
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 11:40:08 pm »
Seems to work fine now. The program can be executed out of the box and I finished one level with keyboard and mouse without any issues (except that the controls don't really correspond well to my AZERTY keyboard).

Just a minor detail, the controls section in the readme is only aligned when a tab is aligned to 8 spaces.
TGUI: C++ SFML GUI

gamepopper

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2017, 11:42:47 pm »
Seems to work fine now. The program can be executed out of the box and I finished one level with keyboard and mouse without any issues (except that the controls don't really correspond well to my AZERTY keyboard).

Just a minor detail, the controls section in the readme is only aligned when a tab is aligned to 8 spaces.

I'll keep that in mind, are you able to try an Xbox 360 or Xinput gamepad? I've got it to work in the past (can't at the moment, for some reason my Linux VM thinks my mouse is a joystick) but I want to make sure.

texus

• View Profile
    • TGUI
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 11:44:14 pm »
No, I don't have a gamepad here.
TGUI: C++ SFML GUI

anything