Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SFML 2.4 not working with Code::Blocks  (Read 657 times)

Nezoctor10

• View Profile
SFML 2.4 not working with Code::Blocks
« on: August 31, 2016, 03:17:09 am »
I've been painfully trying to get SFML to work with Code::Blocks for 3 hours, repeating every step over and over and made little to no progress on it working.
I've been following the tutorial as best I can and ran into one problem after another.
So let me recall what I've done, I've put the d.a's in the debug and the .a's in the release, I've put the lib folder in the linker search directories and the include in the compiler search directories, that was all in the tutorial, didn't work, so I went online and found a small amount of information about my predicament, so I followed it and it told me to put the .dll's in the .exe for my project, alright, I did this over and over taking away the debug and the release dll's and nothing worked. So I've set up again with the dll's in the folder and everything set up in Code::Blocks and instead of running it in code::blocks, I ran the .exe and this is what I was presented with.

The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Then after that.

The program can't start because libstdc++-6.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

So, can any of you help me, this is giving me a real hard time.

Nezoctor10

• View Profile
Re: SFML 2.4 not working with Code::Blocks
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 03:37:23 am »
Nevermind, I just downloaded the SJLJ 32-bit and it worked out fine.