Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [iOS]Xcode compile failed  (Read 806 times)

Tomass

• View Profile
[iOS]Xcode compile failed
« on: May 04, 2019, 11:12:49 pm »
Good morning,
I tried to do everything according to the instructions:
https://github.com/SFML/SFML/wiki/Tutorial:-SFML-for-iOS

But unfortunately, I'm getting an error when compiling.
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CAEAGLLayer", referenced from:
      objc-class-ref in libsfml-window-s-d.a(SFView.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

Does anyone know how I could deal with it?

--EDIT--
Excuse me,
I forgot to add a library:
QuartzCore.framework

You can close / delete the topic.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 06:43:01 pm by eXpl0it3r »

Tomass

• View Profile
Good morning,
I tried to do everything according to the instructions:
https://github.com/SFML/SFML/wiki/Tutorial:-SFML-for-iOS

First problem: Xcode after compiling the project Cmake libraries do not create them in the folder
/Users/[username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/
only in:
/Users/[username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/Debug/

Second problem:
I'm getting an warning/error when compiling with my SFML iOS project:
ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-main-d.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-main-d.a
ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-audio-s-d.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-audio-s-d.a
ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-system-s-d.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-system-s-d.a
ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-window-s-d.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-window-s-d.a
ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-network-s-d.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-network-s-d.a
ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-graphics-s-d.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): /Users/[my_username]/Documents/Libraries/SFML/build/ios/lib/Debug/libsfml-graphics-s-d.a

Could anyone send me your compiled libraries under iOS, or write how could I solve my problem?