Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Failed to load image x vcrutime140.dll  (Read 549 times)

Rayocanabico

• View Profile
Failed to load image x vcrutime140.dll
« on: November 06, 2022, 02:03:15 pm »
Hello people, this is my first post. I was struggling with printing only one image through the console and the error is the one described in the title.
It is very rare that the query has already been made in this link https://en.sfml-dev.org/forums/index.php?topic=21586.0 and it is rare that there is no solution to solve the problem. I think it's the same error. I tried to include the hosting folder in the main header but there is no solution. I leave the images of the console, due to the error it shows.

y

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 02:12:56 pm by Rayocanabico »

kojack

• C++/C# game dev teacher.
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to load image x vcrutime140.dll
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 03:55:55 pm »
The first image shows you are running in a directory called debug.
The second image shows you are using the sfml-graphics-2.dll library, which is a release build.

Release and debug components shouldn't be mixed (they can be, but you need to do it carefully and know where it will break). If you are doing a debug build of your project, you should use a debug build of SFML.

(In particular, passing std::strings between debug and release will break, the string class has slightly different internal formats depending on build type. Your filename is showing as corrupt, so that was my first clue)

anything