Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 'Tiled' Tile-map Loader  (Read 179278 times)

Hapax

• My number of posts is shown in hexadecimal.
    • View Profile
    • Links
Re: 'Tiled' Tile-map Loader
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2015, 05:11:06 am »
My libs
sfml-graphics-d.lib;sfml-window-d.lib;sfml-system-d.lib;sfml-audio-d.lib;sfml-graphics-s.lib;sfml-window-s.lib;sfml-system-s.lib;sfml-audio-s.lib;sfml-graphics-s-d.lib;sfml-window-s-d.lib;sfml-system-s-d.lib;sfml-audio-s-d.lib;Box2D.lib;tmx-loader-d.lib;tmx-loader.lib;pugixmls.lib;pugixmld.lib;zlibd.lib;freetype.lib;jpeg.lib;glew32.lib;opengl32.lib;zlibstatic.lib;
Why are you linking debug, release, static-debug, and static-release libraries at the same time?
Selba Ward -SFML drawables
Cheese Map -Drawable Layered Tile Map
Kairos -Timing Library
Grambol
 *Hapaxia Links*

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2015, 05:11:11 pm »
My libs
sfml-graphics-d.lib;sfml-window-d.lib;sfml-system-d.lib;sfml-audio-d.lib;sfml-graphics-s.lib;sfml-window-s.lib;sfml-system-s.lib;sfml-audio-s.lib;sfml-graphics-s-d.lib;sfml-window-s-d.lib;sfml-system-s-d.lib;sfml-audio-s-d.lib;Box2D.lib;tmx-loader-d.lib;tmx-loader.lib;pugixmls.lib;pugixmld.lib;zlibd.lib;freetype.lib;jpeg.lib;glew32.lib;opengl32.lib;zlibstatic.lib;
Why are you linking debug, release, static-debug, and static-release libraries at the same time?

Sorry for another account, i dont password reset message on mail (dont know why). I am so disappointed in the performance of the library that started doing stupid things. And threw off debug and release and statics connecting them. Your observation is correct, but it generally does not help me to understand the essence of this error.

Hapax

• My number of posts is shown in hexadecimal.
    • View Profile
    • Links
« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2015, 05:24:12 pm »
Your observation is correct, but it generally does not help me to understand the essence of this error.
If you're linking incorrectly, you'll get incorrect linking errors.
Only link the libraries for the build type that you are using (e.g. compiler, 32/64-bit, debug/release, static/dynamic).
Selba Ward -SFML drawables
Cheese Map -Drawable Layered Tile Map
Kairos -Timing Library
Grambol
 *Hapaxia Links*

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2015, 06:32:52 pm »
Your observation is correct, but it generally does not help me to understand the essence of this error.
If you're linking incorrectly, you'll get incorrect linking errors.
Only link the libraries for the build type that you are using (e.g. compiler, 32/64-bit, debug/release, static/dynamic).
Okay, I changed my list of libraries:
sfml-graphics-d.lib
sfml-window-d.lib
sfml-system-d.lib
sfml-audio-d.lib
Box2D.lib
tmx-loader-d.lib
pugixmld.lib
zlibd.lib
Now I have everything right with my libs. Those same mistakes XD. Not Surprising
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:58:48 pm by tyrbo321 »

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »
Guys?

kitteh-warrior

« Reply #215 on: July 21, 2015, 07:11:14 pm »
Your previous post doesn't infer any form of intention to getting help, as you did not state if the problem was solved or not. Thus, people (maybe just me, though) generally assume that it now works as expected.

Edit: unless by
Those same mistakes XD.
you meant that the same errors were occurring.

dev1

• View Profile
'Tiled' Tile-map Loader
« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2015, 09:27:16 pm »
An idea is to fill the remaining space automatically. This means that you dont use tiles for the outerspace.

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2015, 10:22:33 pm »
An idea is to fill the remaining space automatically. This means that you dont use tiles for the outerspace.
I try load map from example, dont work. And this is not Debug error :(

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2015, 06:22:23 pm »
Sorry XD, i dont load cpp to project. Now i have another error.
error C2065: m_rootNode: undeclared identifier

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2015, 03:10:49 am »
Hi all, again, i do a lot of work, and now i dont have errors, but if i start debug, i have white window, with TestProject has stopped work. I dont know what i need do, and with example maps i have this.

tyrbo321

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2015, 04:11:49 pm »
Im fix all, profit  8)

Locko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2015, 08:53:03 pm »
Hi Guys,

I want to use the tmx loader but I keep getting errors that I do not understand.
In my humble opinion I am linking everything correctly, first zLib then SFML and then the tmx loader.

I think there is a problem with zLib, maybe anyone can help me with this:

Fehler   LNK2019   Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_inflate@8" in Funktion ""private: bool __thiscall tmx::MapLoader::Decompress(char const *,class std::vector<unsigned char,class std::allocator<unsigned char> > &,int,int)" (?Decompress@MapLoader@tmx@@AAE_NPBDAAV?$vector@EV?$allocator@E@std@@@std@@HH@Z)".   TMX   c:\Users\Maulwurf\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\TMX\TMX\MapLoaderPrivate.obj   1   Build

Fehler   LNK2019   Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_inflateEnd@4" in Funktion ""private: bool __thiscall tmx::MapLoader::Decompress(char const *,class std::vector<unsigned char,class std::allocator<unsigned char> > &,int,int)" (?Decompress@MapLoader@tmx@@AAE_NPBDAAV?$vector@EV?$allocator@E@std@@@std@@HH@Z)".   TMX   c:\Users\Maulwurf\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\TMX\TMX\MapLoaderPrivate.obj   1   Build

Fehler   LNK2019   Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_inflateInit2_@16" in Funktion ""private: bool __thiscall tmx::MapLoader::Decompress(char const *,class std::vector<unsigned char,class std::allocator<unsigned char> > &,int,int)" (?Decompress@MapLoader@tmx@@AAE_NPBDAAV?$vector@EV?$allocator@E@std@@@std@@HH@Z)".   TMX   c:\Users\Maulwurf\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\TMX\TMX\MapLoaderPrivate.obj   1   Build

I have tried <everything> but couldnt make those errors go away :(

eXpl0it3r

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • development blog
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: October 10, 2015, 04:20:18 pm »
Do you link against zlib?
Official FAQ: https://www.sfml-dev.org/faq.php
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nr4X7Fh
——————————————————————
Dev Blog: https://duerrenberger.dev/blog/

bdaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 27, 2015, 01:02:50 am »
Hi guys,

I have everything working for my game project, but for some reason; whenever I place a collision box in the TILED editor; my program only picks up one collision box and does not recognize the rest.
Here is my current code:

for (auto layer = ml.GetLayers().begin(); layer != ml.GetLayers().end(); ++layer)
      {
         if (layer->name == "Collision")
         {
            for (auto object = layer->objects.begin(); object != layer->objects.end(); ++object)
            {
               collision = object->Contains(sf::Vector2f(actorPlayer.getPosition()));
            }
         }
      }

Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you in advance for your time.

fallahn

• Buns.
    • View Profile
    • Trederia
« Reply #224 on: October 29, 2015, 10:57:56 am »
Hi Guys,

I want to use the tmx loader but I keep getting errors that I do not understand.
In my humble opinion I am linking everything correctly, first zLib then SFML and then the tmx loader.

I have tried <everything> but couldnt make those errors go away :(

if you are using Windows / MSVC there is a peculiarity in zlib which can be fixed by defining ZLIB_WINAPI. This seems quite obscure in the zlib docs and took some digging to find this.

Hi guys,

I have everything working for my game project, but for some reason; whenever I place a collision box in the TILED editor; my program only picks up one collision box and does not recognize the rest.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Put a break point in and step through your containers to make sure they contain what you think they do. If you're using visual studio this is quite easy to do by expanding the property tree when you hit the break point