Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Gui package  (Read 36003 times)

Kreeg

• View Profile
Gui package
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 05:20:58 pm »
You mean you couldn't find this file ? If it's the case, have you checked if the file is not missing ?
Attention (va) aux (sur) messages (mon) subliminaux, (blog) camarade !

pamaury

• View Profile
Gui package
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 06:31:24 pm »
I know it"s a bit late but I have implemented an immediate mode GUI for SFML a few weeks ago, see the wiki. It's based on the molly rock's concept so feel free to use and improve it if you want.

fixus971

• View Profile
    • http://www.fixweb.it
Gui package
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 07:50:42 pm »
Hi Pamaury. Thanks but I just try your IMGUI and I need more and more complete interface.

x Kreeg: I found file but now I have a strage error
Code: [Select]

E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|24|undefined reference to `CEGUI::OpenGLRenderer::OpenGLRenderer(unsigned int, int, int, CEGUI::ImageCodec*)'|

I imported vc project/solution using codeblocks and add search directories

Other errors:

||=== sfmlCEGUI, Debug Win32 ===|
E:\E\P\CEGUI\include\CEGUIEvent.h|210|warning: unused parameter 'other'|
obj\Debug Win32\src\GUIManager.o||In function `ZN10GUIManager10InitializeEPN2sf12RenderWindowE':|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|24|undefined reference to `CEGUI::OpenGLRenderer::OpenGLRenderer(unsigned int, int, int, CEGUI::ImageCodec*)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|25|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::System(CEGUI::Renderer*, CEGUI::ResourceProvider*, CEGUI::XMLParser*, CEGUI::ScriptModule*, CEGUI::String const&, CEGUI::String const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|25|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|25|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|26|undefined reference to `CEGUI::SchemeManager::loadScheme(CEGUI::String const&, CEGUI::String const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|26|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|26|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|27|undefined reference to `CEGUI::FontManager::createFont(CEGUI::String const&, CEGUI::String const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|27|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|27|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|29|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::setDefaultMouseCursor(CEGUI::String const&, CEGUI::String const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|29|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|29|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
obj\Debug Win32\src\GUIManager.o||In function `ZN10GUIManager11handleEventERN2sf5EventE':|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|45|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectChar(unsigned int)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|47|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectKeyDown(unsigned int)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|49|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectKeyUp(unsigned int)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|51|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectMousePosition(float, float)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|53|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectMouseButtonDown(CEGUI::MouseButton)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|55|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectMouseButtonUp(CEGUI::MouseButton)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|57|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::injectMouseWheelChange(float)'|
obj\Debug Win32\src\GUIManager.o||In function `ZN10GUIManager4DrawEv':|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\GUIManager.cpp|64|undefined reference to `CEGUI::System::renderGUI()'|
obj\Debug Win32\src\GUIManager.o||In function `ZNSt4pairISt17_Rb_tree_iteratorIS_IKN2sf3Key4CodeEN5CEGUI3Key4ScanEEEbEC1ERKS9_RKb':|
C:\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\include\c++\3.4.5\bits\stl_tree.h:(.text$_ZNK5CEGUI6String5c_strEv[CEGUI::String::c_str() const]+0xd)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::build_utf8_buff() const'|
 unsigned int)]+0x14)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::grow(unsigned int)'|
::getSingleton()]+0x8)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::Singleton<CEGUI::SchemeManager>::ms_Singleton'|
::getSingleton()]+0x2c)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::Singleton<CEGUI::SchemeManager>::ms_Singleton'|
::getSingleton()]+0x8)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::Singleton<CEGUI::FontManager>::ms_Singleton'|
::getSingleton()]+0x2c)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::Singleton<CEGUI::FontManager>::ms_Singleton'|
::getSingletonPtr()]+0x4)||undefined reference to `CEGUI::Singleton<CEGUI::WindowManager>::ms_Singleton'|
obj\Debug Win32\src\App.o||In function `ZN3App10InitializeEv':|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|24|undefined reference to `CEGUI::WindowManager::createWindow(CEGUI::String const&, CEGUI::String const&, CEGUI::String const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|24|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|24|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
obj\Debug Win32\src\App.o:E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|24|more undefined references to `CEGUI::String::~String()' follow|
obj\Debug Win32\src\App.o||In function `ZN3App10InitializeEv':|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|25|undefined reference to `CEGUI::Window::setMinSize(CEGUI::UVector2 const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|26|undefined reference to `CEGUI::Window::setSize(CEGUI::UVector2 const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|27|undefined reference to `CEGUI::Window::setPosition(CEGUI::UVector2 const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|28|undefined reference to `CEGUI::Window::setText(CEGUI::String const&)'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|28|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|28|undefined reference to `CEGUI::String::~String()'|
E:\E\P\sfmlCEGUI\src\App.cpp|29|undefined reference to `CEGUI::FrameWindow::EventCloseClicked'|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 89 warnings ===|
^_^=>Il calcolatore è straordinariamente veloce, accurato e stupido. Gli uomini sono incredibilmente lenti, imprecisi e creativi. L'insieme dei due costituisce una forza incalcolabile. (Albert Einstein)

Wizzard

• View Profile
Gui package
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 10:20:51 pm »
Did you link the correct libraries? If you're using Code::Blocks with GCC, you might need to play with the order of the libraries too. In VC++ I don't think order matters.

fixus971

• View Profile
Gui package
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 11:50:09 pm »
Thanks Wizzard!
but no results..

:cry:

I'm try to link the correct libraries in correct order.
sfml libraries as in a my previous project:
    sfml-main-d
    sfml-audio-s-d
    sfml-graphics-s-d
    sfml-window-s-d
    sfml-system-s-d

I think that the problem was in CEgui: 9 libraries..
how can I found correct order?
    <Add library="glu32" />
                   <Add library="pcre_d" />
                   <Add library="CEGUIBase_Static_d" />
                   <Add library="CEGUIExpatParser_Static_d" />
                   <Add library="expat_d" />
                   <Add library="CEGUISILLYImageCodec_Static_d" />
                   <Add library="SILLY_d" />
                   <Add library="OpenGLGUIRenderer_Static_d" />
                   <Add library="CEGUIFalagardWRBase_Static_d" />
^_^=>Il calcolatore è straordinariamente veloce, accurato e stupido. Gli uomini sono incredibilmente lenti, imprecisi e creativi. L'insieme dei due costituisce una forza incalcolabile. (Albert Einstein)

fixus971

• View Profile
Gui package
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 11:26:39 am »
Hi, I'm steel working on SFML and CeGUI using example in SFML Wiki and is ok but now I changed it to use "TaharezLook.scheme" and get strange error.

CEGUI::SchemeManager::getSingleton().loadScheme("TaharezLook.scheme");

VC9 stop on load scheme with "Eccezione non gestita a 0x7c812aeb in Fixopoly_Debug.exe: Eccezione di Microsoft C++: CEGUI::InvalidRequestException nella posizione di memoria 0x001266b8."

I try to compare that 2 schemes (normal/TaharezLook) but dont found particular changes or needed files.

I try to copy in bin dir many files of original TaharezLook Cegui scheme but without any result.

I try also to look at Cegui example that use TaharezLook but don't found nothing.

Now Cegui site is offline..

Can you tell me somethings? Thanks.

fixus971

• View Profile
Gui package
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 01:43:08 pm »
OK-Resolved!

I found in "CEGUI.log" that it can't found a font file.

Now run all well with new style.