Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wikibook about SFML in German  (Read 2952 times)

Mr. X

• View Profile
Wikibook about SFML in German
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:29:12 pm »
Hello,
I'm not quite sure, in which part of this Forum I should write that so I put it into "General Discussions" :wink:

There are a lot of programmers who are programming with SFML and speak german but there is no german Documentation or forum.

I could write a book/documentation in german about SFML, but I think, the programmer of SFML(Laurent...) should agree to that. It would be great, if there are other German SFML-Programmers, who would like to help because in a team the book could be bigger, better and correcter.

I think it would help many programmers to start with SFML and many others who have already started could also get help by this books.

Please let me know your opinion to this "project".

dorkfish

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 05:32:46 am »
It would probably be better to create a German section on the wiki and put everything there.

Mr. X

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:52:15 pm »
I prefer a wikibook because there is also a book about SDL. A book on an independant website like wikibooks.de would make SFML more common. Potential Users who search on wikibooks for an useful API would see SDL and SFML instead only SDL.
For Users who look at the offizial SFML website would be a link to the wikibook as useful as an german part of the wiki.

anything