Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SFML 2.0 camelCase  (Read 3423 times)

Bocaj

• View Profile
SFML 2.0 camelCase
« on: June 14, 2012, 01:54:50 pm »
I recently downloaded the Release Candidate for 2.0.  Before, I had been using one of the 2.0 snapshots.  After I downloaded 2.0, errors came up telling me to change my functions that were in camelCase to CamelCase.  Is there something wrong with my installation or was 2.0 changed back into CamelCase in the release candidate?

Walker

• View Profile
Re: SFML 2.0 camelCase
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 02:40:03 pm »
Are you sure you've got that the right way around? The RC has the new naming convention (lower camelCase).

Bocaj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 12:54:57 am »
For some reason Xcode fails to build.  I don't understand.  Before I had been using a snapshot of 2.0 which has camelCase.  But now, after I installed the RC using the installer, my program has errors.  Xcode is telling me to change my camelCase functions to CamelCase.  When I checked the frameworks and went into the versions folder, 2.0.0 was there.  So I am very confused.

Bocaj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:07:01 am »
For example, in the sf::RenderWindow objects, it is telling me to change the clear() method to Clear()!

Laurent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SFML's website
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 07:56:22 am »
Your program obviously includes old headers, you must check your project settings (especially the include paths).
Laurent Gomila - SFML developer

Bocaj

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 02:51:02 am »
Thank you so much.  The framework search paths were pointing to the old frameworks, not the new ones installed with the installer.

anything