Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: First day back to using SFML and I end up with a error string.  (Read 2339 times)

StormWingDelta

• View Profile
-------------- Build: Debug in SFML2RCTesting ---------------

Linking console executable: bin\Debug\SFML2RCTesting.exe
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `main':
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf9VideoModeC1Ejjj'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowC1ENS_9VideoModeERKSsjRKNS_15ContextSettingsE'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:11: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf4Font14getDefaultFontEv'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:11: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6StringC1EPKcRKSt6locale'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowD1Ev'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:11: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf4TextC1ERKNS_6StringERKNS_4FontEj'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:19: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window5closeEv'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:16: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window9pollEventERNS_5EventE'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:22: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf5ColorC1Ehhhh'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:22: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderTarget5clearERKNS_5ColorE'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:23: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderStates7DefaultE'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:23: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderTarget4drawERKNS_8DrawableERKNS_12RenderStatesE'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:24: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window7displayEv'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:13: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK2sf6Window6isOpenEv'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:27: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowD1Ev'
D:/Documents/CodeBlocksWork/SFML2RCTesting/main.cpp:27: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf12RenderWindowD1Ev'
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `~Drawable':
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/Drawable.hpp:52: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf8DrawableE'
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/Drawable.hpp:52: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf8DrawableE'
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `~VertexArray':
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/VertexArray.hpp:46: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf11VertexArrayE'
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `~Text':
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/Text.hpp:49: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf4TextE'
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/Text.hpp:49: undefined reference to `_imp___ZTVN2sf4TextE'
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/Text.hpp:49: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf13TransformableD2Ev'
D:/SFMLLibraries/SFML2p0Things/SFML-2.0-rc/include/SFML/Graphics/Text.hpp:49: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf13TransformableD2Ev'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)

I have no clue what happened here at all.  Any ideas? I am using the starter program to test with from the tutorial on getting SFML2 setup but again I don't know why I'm the error magnet of the board.
I have many ideas but need the help of others to find way to make use of them.

StormWingDelta

• View Profile
Re: First day back to using SFML and I end up with a error string.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:31:39 pm »
Never mind. I has included System before everything else in my global file I have for my includes.  :o  :-[

eXpl0it3r

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • development blog
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 11:54:31 pm »
Never mind. I has included System before everything else in my global file I have for my includes.  :o  :-[
Don't use a global file just for inclusions! ;)
Official FAQ: https://www.sfml-dev.org/faq.php
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nr4X7Fh
——————————————————————
Dev Blog: https://duerrenberger.dev/blog/

StormWingDelta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 01:14:12 am »
Don't use a global file just for inclusions! ;)

lol didn't know it was global now.  Would have helped to know. :)

Also trying to find a more reliable file storing/sharing site since SFML Uploads doesn't seem to be up all the time.

eXpl0it3r

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • development blog
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 02:02:09 am »
Also trying to find a more reliable file storing/sharing site since SFML Uploads doesn't seem to be up all the time.
I'm in contact with the creator of SFMLUploads and he already agreed to hand me over the whole website, but apparently hasn't found time to do so. (I've send him another mail today...)
If it's not that urgent SFMLUploads could be (hopefully) soon up and running again. ;)
Official FAQ: https://www.sfml-dev.org/faq.php
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nr4X7Fh
——————————————————————
Dev Blog: https://duerrenberger.dev/blog/

anything