Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Warnings in debug mode  (Read 5210 times)

Sade_129

• View Profile
Warnings in debug mode
« on: September 28, 2007, 06:15:03 pm »
Hi all!. I'm trying to compile an example of SFML in debug mode, but I get this warnings:

sfml-system-d.lib(Platform.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Leandro\Programacion\SFML-1.1\lib\vc2005\static\sfml-system-d.lib' or at 'c:\documents and settings\leandro\mis documentos\visual studio 2005\projects\test_sfml\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
sfml-system-d.lib(Clock.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Leandro\Programacion\SFML-1.1\lib\vc2005\static\sfml-system-d.lib' or at 'c:\documents and settings\leandro\mis documentos\visual studio 2005\projects\test_sfml\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
sfml-system-d.lib(Sleep.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Leandro\Programacion\SFML-1.1\lib\vc2005\static\sfml-system-d.lib' or at 'c:\documents and settings\leandro\mis documentos\visual studio 2005\projects\test_sfml\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info

The example works fine, but I don't like those warnings.
In Linker-Input-Additional dependencies I have this: sfml-system-d.lib.

Thanks in advance!

Sade_129

• View Profile
Warnings in debug mode
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 08:35:45 pm »
Well, I solved the problem. I just compiled the libraries and no more warnings  :D