Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [Release][GUI] ImGui-SFML  (Read 71657 times)

eXpl0it3r

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • development blog
    • Email
Re: [Release][GUI] ImGui-SFML
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2018, 02:15:43 pm »
Do you link ImGui-SFML or are you including the source files in your build?
Official FAQ: https://www.sfml-dev.org/faq.php
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nr4X7Fh
——————————————————————
Dev Blog: https://duerrenberger.dev/blog/

poww10s

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2018, 12:45:05 am »
I'm including the sources files in my project. or pointing to them in my includepaths.

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2018, 09:54:24 am »
Make sure that imgui-SFML.cpp is built in your project. If it isn't - you didn't add it to your project right.
Tomb Painter, Re:creation dev (abandoned, doing other things) | edw.is | @EliasDaler

Sub

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2018, 12:05:34 am »
I just want to register my appreciation for you making these bindings and making them open source.  Works great.

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2018, 03:41:00 pm »
I just want to register my appreciation for you making these bindings and making them open source.  Works great.
Glad it works for you, and thanks. :)
Tomb Painter, Re:creation dev (abandoned, doing other things) | edw.is | @EliasDaler

DerrickMcKibben

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2018, 11:31:45 am »
Hi, I keep getting these errors, I've done all the Dbal max product recommended solutions but I'm unsure how to proceed.

D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:38: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Init(sf::RenderWindow&, bool)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:50: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::ProcessEvent(sf::Event const&)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:60: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Update(sf::RenderWindow&, sf::Time)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:61: undefined reference to `ImGui::Begin(char const*, bool*, int)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:63: undefined reference to `ImGui::End()'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:66: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Render(sf::RenderTarget&)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:72: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Shutdown()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

This should just be a simple fix right? I feel like this is an obvious fix.

I'm also getting the same errors whereas it worked for people above us. Strange, isn't it?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:42:43 pm by DerrickMcKibben »

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2018, 02:49:17 pm »
Hi, I keep getting these errors, I've done all the recommended solutions but I'm unsure how to proceed.

D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:38: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Init(sf::RenderWindow&, bool)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:50: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::ProcessEvent(sf::Event const&)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:60: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Update(sf::RenderWindow&, sf::Time)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:61: undefined reference to `ImGui::Begin(char const*, bool*, int)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:63: undefined reference to `ImGui::End()'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:66: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Render(sf::RenderTarget&)'
D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:72: undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::Shutdown()'

I'm also getting the same errors whereas it worked for people above us. Strange, isn't it?

Hello. Please follow this tutorial: https://eliasdaler.github.io/using-imgui-with-sfml-pt1/

You probably didn't do step 5 in "Setting up"

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2019, 10:45:53 pm »
Worked very hard on this branch of ImGui-SFML recently: https://github.com/eliasdaler/imgui-sfml/tree/develop

Please, check it out! See how easy it is to integrate ImGui-SFML into your CMake-based projects. If it all goes well for everyone, it'll be soon merged into master and ImGui-SFML v.2.0 will be here.

Basically, all you have to do now is this:

find_package(ImGui-SFML REQUIRED)
target_link_libraries(my_target PRIVATE ImGui-SFML::ImGui-SFML)

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
Re: [Release][GUI] ImGui-SFML (v2.0)
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2019, 05:57:53 pm »

https://github.com/eliasdaler/imgui-sfml/releases/tag/v2.0

Note the updated usage requirements!

* SFML >= 2.5.0
* ImGui >= 1.68

This release greatly improves CMake and build support:

• Added versioning to CMake
  • Added better install rules
  • You can now easily link to ImGui-SFML - just do this:

find_package(ImGui-SFML REQUIRED)
target_link_libraries(my_target PRIVATE ImGui-SFML::ImGui-SFML)

• Can now build ImGui-SFML as shared library
  • Can now provide path and name to custom imconfig if you don't want to use default imconfig-SFML.h
  • Fixed some warnings on some compiers
  • Check ImGui and SFML version in CMake

This release doesn't bring new features, but it's the first release which has proper version in CMake + it's just so good, it's a shame not to name it "2.0".

Semantic versioning will be used for future releases.

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2019, 01:29:22 pm »

lanaroady

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2019, 10:42:32 am »
I'm including the sources files in my project. or pointing to them in my includepaths https://www.redadair.com.

There are no source files are mention kindly make it possible as i am in need of that bro

Balentine

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2019, 11:43:05 am »
Hi, I keep getting these errors, I've done all the Dbal max product recommended solutions but I'm unsure how to proceed.

D:\Daniel\Documents\Rust\rgRPG/src/main.cpp:50: andarine s4 sarm results Testolone   sarms dosage   gynectrol review   SARM Myostatin YK11    buy sarms online   crazy bulk reviews   complete guide undefined reference to `ImGui::SFML::ProcessEvent(sf::Event const&)'

yes same
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:12:13 am by Balentine »

Elias Daler

• View Profile
    • Blog
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2019, 03:39:52 pm »
What IDE/build system are you using? You're not linking to ImGui and ImGui-SFML, which means that you haven't included imgui.cpp, imgui_widgets.cpp and imgui-SFMLcpp to your build

Hawkrex

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2020, 08:16:34 pm »
Hello,

I used to work with Imgui 1.61 and SFML 2.5.0 (and your interface but can't remember the version), and I decided to update to Imgui 1.77, SFML 2.5.1 and imgui-sfml 2.1 but I have the following error when my program opens :

The procedure entry point ??0Cursor@sf@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library.

In the ouput I have :

Exception thrown at 0x77CF36F0 (ntdll.dll) in Test.exe: 0xC0000139: Entry Point Not Found.
The program '[0x1D90] Test.exe' has exited with code -1073741511 (0xc0000139) 'Entry Point Not Found'.

Do you have any idea of what's going wrong ?

eXpl0it3r

• SFML Team
    • View Profile
    • development blog
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2020, 08:14:55 am »
Make sure to rebuild Imgui-SFML with your new version and double check that you removed all the old binaries and header files.
Official FAQ: https://www.sfml-dev.org/faq.php
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nr4X7Fh
——————————————————————
Dev Blog: https://duerrenberger.dev/blog/