Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hram  (Read 2015 times)

vokuet

• View Profile
    • Email
Hram
« on: December 29, 2019, 12:01:09 am »
Hello everybody !

With the goal of becoming a free-to-play game, Hram is heading to become an Action MMORPG and is currently playable online.

|Gameplay and analyzation of the newest Beta version update|
2 of your brothers in arms are corrupted by the shadows and will soon betray you, but how would you guess who they are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ut8ebScWY

I've been working on an action online role playing game for several months and decided to share my Project.
Basically the project is divided to 3 parts: Client, Server and Editor.

What do you think about fast-reactions game mechanics combined with player psychology?
The newest thing that I am working on is an "AmongUs-like" battle mode, where Shadows(NPCs)... but are also corrupting 40% of your brothers in arms! You have some abilities to choose from, and they might be the key for understanding who aims for what.

|SHORT Story|
Before several centuries, on Earth began a strange meteoroid rain which was not devastating at all. Yellow glittering comets flew over the sky, falling on different slopes of mountains and forming caves. That was acting as an atraction to some people, who went on the spot of collision, and after touching something which pulled them over, realised that they have been elsewhere... on different lands... or maybe on a different world.

|Current|
I love trees, stones and bushes. That is why the battlefield map currently contains only this. More than 10 players can gather at a single spot on the map shooting Hram energy (an energy generated by body and mind energy) at each other. Every player belongs to one of two teams each with a friendly tree which saves them by pulling them from the ground exactly when they are extremely low on body energy(health).

|Future|
I aim to develop an online world where people would like to visit and release the unneeded gatehred energy from the day. More on the Hram channel on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVXUyg2bo_IarugUERyc9Q.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:11:54 pm by vokuet »