Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Problems with Cmake-Build of SFML2 "climits"  (Read 1404 times)

DarkFly

• View Profile
Problems with Cmake-Build of SFML2 "climits"
« on: March 07, 2011, 03:53:33 pm »
Hey guys, i hope i'm right in here.
I'm, using VC++ 2010 Express and a long time i had a prebuild version of SFML2, but because there were everytime warnings when i used this (a friend explaned that as a problem of diferent windows environments), i decided to build it myself.
I had several problems to build SFML2 with CMake as shown in the tutorial. But finally I done it. But there occures an error that says that the config.hpp has no access at climits.c
Code: [Select]
1>d:\eigenes\programmieren\sfml2\include\sfml\config.hpp(137): fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geƶffnet werden: "climits": No such file or directory
I can't imagine what the problem is, because i found out, that climits is part of the c/c++ standard and i think it must be contained in the programming environment.
I really hope you can help me because i spend days and nights :cry: to make it work

EDIT: I found out that there is a climits file in  $(VCInstallDir)include, wich is attached as include file So i think its a problem of the Environmenent Variables. Im expecally not able anymore to call another volume in the shell (don't know if this normal or not)

SOLUTION:
Did dependence reset. This problem seems to be solved, but i have new ones. I'll have a look.

EDIT: In combination with preprozessor definition it runs.

Please close this thread
Thank's,  DarkFly